UnevenEdge

YashaHime The Second Act Episode #30 (206) "Hisui The Demon Slayer" Discussion!!

I am still crestfallen and heartbroken over Drew McIntyre not beating Roman Reigns today.  WWE probably had Tyson Fury and Drew do that weird singing after the match to stop a legit riot from happening in Cardiff haha.  

But, I'm going to try to enjoy the shows tonight heh.  This is a fun Setsuna episode.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

I’ve been feeling exhausted and overly stressed tonight so I am going to probably to be heading to bed soon. I’ll be back to hang with everyone for Toonami next weekend and I hope everyone has a blast tonight!

I hope I can make it up all night tonight. I have been drinking Diet Pepsi like crazy since about 5!

Edited by OwlChemist81

2 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

I’ve been feeling exhausted and overly stressed tonight so I am going to probably to be heading to bed soon. I’ll be back to hang with everyone for Toonami next weekend and I hope everyone has a blast tonight!

nuuuu!  Well, take it easy and goodnight then.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

That's, right, Rin's countdown to death is going this entire time hahaha.

Yup, probably shoulda switched the order of these two stories 🤣

But I guess it is fair that Setsuna probably needed a tiny bit of recovery time anyway

LOL he called her Princess Setsuna, haha

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ben0119 said:

nuuuu!  Well, take it easy and goodnight then.

Thank you

I was feeling out of it late last night and with the exhaustion I felt a little extra tired than normal. I’ll be here for Toonami next weekend to make up for lost time and thankfully I remembered to record the block. 

So how was Toonami?

• Like 1