UnevenEdge

The boards are fine.

meddings

That survey was quite funny. It's like after almost five years they woke up one day, looked around, and finally realized just how conducive the ""moderation"" here has been to the utter desertification of this once vivacious and diverse community. 

Now they're taking the temp on "would you still participate in the community if there were no boards to post on," it's quite depressing. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nablonsky said:

That survey was quite funny. It's like after almost five years they woke up one day, looked around, and finally realized just how conducive the ""moderation"" here has been to the utter desertification of this once vivacious and diverse community. 

Now they're taking the temp on "would you still participate in the community if there were no boards to post on," it's quite depressing. 

Funny is one word for it....

6 hours ago, Seight said:

Okay everyone pretend I have Photoshop and that this says "board" instead of "thread"

Janis Ian on Twitter: "QOTD: "I deliberately entered a thread full of things  that I do not like, and now I am mad. How could this be happening to me??"  https://t.co/pxEWpr9WFd" /

I talk to many people I met here daily outside the boards.  I have their phone numbers, snap chat or are their Facebook friends but not all. A few hanger ons here are close friends of mine so the assumption that the board is full of something anyone doesn't like other than horrible monderation is wrong.

1 hour ago, meddings said:

I talk to many people I met here daily outside the boards.  I have their phone numbers, snap chat or are their Facebook friends but not all. A few hanger ons here are close friends of mine so the assumption that the board is full of something anyone doesn't like other than horrible monderation is wrong.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x