UnevenEdge

I have refilled my one-hitter case.

Rogue_Alphonse

stfu u friendless virgin

Viper, Viper, VIper, I just don't think you're ever gonna learn what I'm really about. See, I just got this hot 19 year old's number in CT, and I'm gonna work my god damn texting magic and keep her interested until I meet up with her and treat her to the greatest sex she's ever had in her young life. It's just so simple for me. I see you trying so hard, and I just sip on a beer and chuckle because I can chill out and play a game or peruse YouTube and just get these young ladies naturally, but you exert so much energy to do the same thing. Someday I'll teach you the most efficient path to the p--sy. ;)

Viper, Viper, VIper, I just don't think you're ever gonna learn what I'm really about. See, I just got this hot 19 year old's number in CT, and I'm gonna work my god damn texting magic and keep her interested until I meet up with her and treat her to the greatest sex she's ever had in her young life. It's just so simple for me. I see you trying so hard, and I just sip on a beer and chuckle because I can chill out and play a game or peruse YouTube and just get these young ladies naturally, but you exert so much energy to do the same thing. Someday I'll teach you the most efficient path to the p--sy. ;)

Fuck. I'm laughing. Hysterically, even. :D