UnevenEdge

Got Elden Ring today

That_One_Guy

53 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Ive beaten souls 3 and bloodborne. How brutal is it in comparison?

Not very so far, but don't just randomly roam too far....I'm in a place full of HUGE dragons and I'm no no way prepared for this.....luckily, I can fast travel out of there because I was just hauling ass and got lost

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Not very so far, but don't just randomly roam too far....I'm in a place full of HUGE dragons and I'm no no way prepared for this.....luckily, I can fast travel out of there because I was just hauling ass and got lost

Im totally going to wander too far. I want to see some goddamn dragons lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Head to the north east and god speed

Here's a video I fucked up yesterday of me getting wrecked by one of the babies....I forgot I was on PS an not switch and thought I could recover up to 30 seconds of past gameplay but all I got is me dead and a load screen lol

Lmao i just saw dragon nuts

• Haha 1

Not sure, but I did just get Bloodborne recently because I’ve been spending too much lately.

I also wanted to get into a Soulsborne game because the last time I played one, it was DS2 and I wasn’t a fan.

Took a while for me to get into it, but once I got into the gameplay loop of leveling up my skills and getting used to the combat, I was able to have a good time with it. 

2 hours ago, Chapinator_X said:

Not sure, but I did just get Bloodborne recently because I’ve been spending too much lately.

I also wanted to get into a Soulsborne game because the last time I played one, it was DS2 and I wasn’t a fan.

Took a while for me to get into it, but once I got into the gameplay loop of leveling up my skills and getting used to the combat, I was able to have a good time with it. 

I enjoyed bloodborne and ds3. Honestly i had a hardet time with ds3 but it was also more fulfilling when i beat it. The lore and design of ds3 was dope to. Big ass castles and knights

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

DS2 is the bastard of all the souls games... definitely not the one that'll make you a fan.

Bloodborne is good because it's short......well, by comparison to the other titles

I never fucked with the hidden bosses. Theres one woth a big ass fetus for an arm that can instakill you and apparently its the hardest boss in the game

First impression

Love the easy carryover. Not dramatically different from a mechanics standpoint. Minor tweaks that have improved gameplay. Like how the aesthetic is similar and different to souls simultaneously. Unfortunately trite plot is trite tho

Edited by That_One_Guy

31 minutes ago, SwimOdin said:

I tried playing Bloodbourne after playing this for 30 or so hours, that was difficult.  As much as we like to say all the games are the same, there are subtle differences that make it feel reeeeeal weird when switching between them.

Yeah bloodborne has very minute differences in mechanics. You cant block and theres no magic lol love it tho. Im currently getting my shit pushed in by the fell omen on ring. Getting close to beating him tho