UnevenEdge

Your thoughts on the potential

God-Says-No

Guest The Hound

Do guys really care? I mean, she sort of looks like a young boy.

ive always found her attractive and im the same age as her

Guest The Hound

wasnt gona post them

but they seem legit

the videos though seem idk sketchy

i sent u 1 u prob havent seen yet

Guest The Hound

you pm was basically blank

no video

Ive seen 2 of them

resent

total fucking justice

right in the childhood in allllllllllllll the right places

Uninterested, and not just because I'm gay, but because she portrayed a character I read about when I was 10.... the whole thing just feels icky. I tried the Daniel Radcliffe nudes a while back, I still feel icky and his at least had male genitals.

hmmm, idk. its maybe unfortunate that her privacy was violated.... buuuuuut that happens to regular folks as is, so i suppose you should just expect the chances of it happening as a public figure of any sort. i mean, most of us do this now as it is, so i hope she just takes these things in stride and without any amount of shame.

also, i don't find anything creepy about it. she is an adult. a beautiful adult with a nice body. they don't seem to turn me on in any way, probably because my brain may have some auto "no fapping inspired" mode when it comes to her, due to watching her as a child. however, i can certainly rationally appreciate them as another adult woman who enjoys doing similar things and likes beautiful sexy imagery. 

hmmm, idk. its maybe unfortunate that her privacy was violated.... buuuuuut that happens to regular folks as is, so i suppose you should just expect the chances of it happening as a public figure of any sort. i mean, most of us do this now as it is, so i hope she just takes these things in stride and without any amount of shame.

also, i don't find anything creepy about it. she is an adult. a beautiful adult with a nice body. they don't seem to turn me on in any way, probably because my brain may have some auto "no fapping inspired" mode when it comes to her, due to watching her as a child. however, i can certainly rationally appreciate them as another adult woman who enjoys doing similar things and likes beautiful sexy imagery.

Kay