UnevenEdge

i know, its me, look important question... philosophy

mumbo

what is the ideology where the people in power make sure their chosen people stay in power, could be corporate could be political has a single agenda doesnt to have to be

current or up to date with todays world or events, politics, science nature, ok?  these people are protecting the policy and philosophy  the actual death of their followers, in secrecy 

compare to a glass ceiling 

DONT PISS ME OFF AN SAY NIHILISM

pleassse anyone know this in higher philosophy or english studies??  please?  forget its me i need a real answer.

10 hours ago, mumbo said:

what is the ideology where the people in power make sure their chosen people stay in power, could be corporate could be political has a single agenda doesnt to have to be

current or up to date with todays world or events, politics, science nature, ok?  these people are protecting the policy and philosophy  the actual death of their followers, in secrecy 

compare to a glass ceiling 

DONT PISS ME OFF AN SAY NIHILISM

pleassse anyone know this in higher philosophy or english studies??  please?  forget its me i need a real answer.

9 hours ago, mumbo said:

Cmon you know what I mean when a dudes father wants him to be the next one in charge and then then uncle and then the other son then the next bother

9 hours ago, mumbo said:

What the fuck is that called when people are like hand picked by their own people to be in charge?

Do you jump up and down when you ask questions in real life?

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, André Toulon said:

So you're about to lose it because no one was awake to tell you what nepotism is.

Thanks bro, I'll remember you be there for a white ass crooked fuckin weak over the hill cosmoknought 

13 hours ago, bnmjy said:

Ok the perversion and comedy is too close to tell what the hell is going on in this video perhaps they're bestiality and perhaps there are funny but either way I decided not to give a f*** I do not approve of this video

15 hours ago, André Toulon said:

So you're about to lose it because no one was awake to tell you what nepotism is.

Thank you I need to notice for a specific reason to use in a completely different conversation it has nothing to do with this website happened to be way too late but whatever it's still f****** great to know that the somebody teach me this and I forgot it

27 minutes ago, mumbo said:

Ok the perversion and comedy is too close to tell what the hell is going on in this video perhaps they're bestiality and perhaps there are funny but either way I decided not to give a f*** I do not approve of this video

mumbo.jpg