UnevenEdge

Rap to mah boy saudy,

mumbo

What in the hell does hat matter?

Spiritualism is about half of all knowledge in the first place, any philosopher would know moral righteousness comes from the segment of our inner being that has not been accurate displayed or scientifically explained for millennia 

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I see. Well at least you arent trying to hide your alt or...hjvhvgh.. Worse motherfuckers around this place if you ask me. You still on some racist shit or nah?

I was never racist... it's a fact.  I talk bad slang and put my shit out, but I'm actually a really nice guy 

I tried to say I'm not one of the chosen and subsequently was abandoned by my biological fathers religion and played satanic music and kind of glorified puritanism, but it was just a mood swing and it was like 6 years ago.  And no, there's also a stupid story that goes the completely wrong way about an identity crisis I had literally 20 years ago about a tattoo I should never have brought up in the first place, and I've outed tons of other problems but shit is straight unless you get me wrong,  and that's the real real

2 minutes ago, CactusLove said:

I was never racist... it's a fact.  I talk bad slang and put my shit out, but I'm actually a really nice guy 

Talking 'bad slang' is a poor excuse for some of the heated posts I've seen aired about you man. I have to actually get real for a moment though racism is a big ass trigger for me. For reasons I wish  remained unstated through the years of ASMB. My food is ready. 

Nothing like Tomato spinach linguine with a bit of chicken at 2am. 

Just now, PhilosipherStoned said:

Talking 'bad slang' is a poor excuse for some of the heated posts I've seen aired about you man. I have to actually get real for a moment though racism is a big ass trigger for me. For reasons I wish  remained unstated through the years of ASMB. My food is ready. 

Nothing like Tomato spinach linguine with a bit of chicken at 2am. 

Not that I recall, enjoy!!!

20 minutes ago, CactusLove said:

Not that I recall, enjoy!!!

I mean... I'm not one to hold a grudge I guess...over the internet especially, 'bad slang' whether it's just bad slang or racist slurs...both are things that get people killed. I say this with the best of intentions I might add.. Regardless of whether or not I think some of the posts in question that I recall from you fall into the category of 'bad slang' or 'racist bigotry'.

I do think there are people here (most users) that would rather torch and pitchfork you than level with the 'bad slang' thing you said so...

Yeah. With that. Good night. Good....talk. I guess. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

32 minutes ago, mumbo said:

I tried to say I'm not one of the chosen and subsequently was abandoned by my biological fathers religion and played satanic music and kind of glorified puritanism, but it was just a mood swing and it was like 6 years ago.  And no, there's also a stupid story that goes the completely wrong way about an identity crisis I had literally 20 years ago about a tattoo I should never have brought up in the first place, and I've outed tons of other problems but shit is straight unless you get me wrong,  and that's the real real

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e8bbf7d4c08fbbc4de

fuckin lmao// I need sleep. 

No, actually in all seriousness, I have come to realize the only thing that can release you from everything you fear and hide is TRUTH, and has it not been said with utterly deep intent, (which is my point, I'm sure there hasn't ever been such an occasion) no action or spoken derivative of words in any acclamation to the maximum extent of all of my personal beliefs, in addition without my permission, to contrive an epitome of any form of such a foolish idea as any form of hatred to your fellow man.... it would be beyond an ignorance and derelict of my humanness to pass on any thought or word of consciousness from one person to another myself, amd would be the object of either in an extreme oddity or mistaken form,..... and completely innocent of foul nature or disharmony of the betterment of ALL humanity for everyone, every creature, or inevitably against, any righteous man's choice and freedom to choose any opinion that propagates that which betters the future of our society, ecology, environment, responsibilities, cultured or even nuanced,.... what may seem strange to you can be in some cases be someone who has to live with that and only that as a reality that is not our own to reject or seek approval thereof, and never try to redirect or impede anyone's path.

1 hour ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I mean... I'm not one to hold a grudge I guess...over the internet especially, 'bad slang' whether it's just bad slang or racist slurs...both are things that get people killed. I say this with the best of intentions I might add.. Regardless of whether or not I think some of the posts in question that I recall from you fall into the category of 'bad slang' or 'racist bigotry'.

I do think there are people here (most users) that would rather torch and pitchfork you than level with the 'bad slang' thing you said so...

Yeah. With that. Good night. Good....talk. I guess. 

Thats not a worthy farewell to off and leave a man with such sweet intentions for a solidarity and confidence for us, the forward motion we all need and I push for consistently,  and that which simple ways of the olden man's forsaken bitter and never-ending labor,, to do the opposite and create the society he sees fit for a world that would never accept his abominations,, and you will once aware, begone of party to the thought... any motion ceased,, and progress halted and the mildly teasing some old timers will be things I'm sure you will never dream of.... thanks, if I'm right an ongoing philosopher must continue to be stoned... in an appropriate manner of inconsequential realistic nature and never held in volition of the process of destruction of well supported theory on mitigation of growth of thought, teaching, expanding resources and learning while living at the same time

So that's the GOOD you offer in your departure ... but indeed m'boy g'nigh to you

Edited by mumbo

6 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

And hey... I kind of got that dickhead just wanted to poke fun at cactus brains, but when you say 'ALL the freaks are out aren't they I feel obliged ok...

Just so you know. PROUD freak here... K I'll probably have to go back and ignore ANdre... which should be ignored? 

Don't even really care enough.. but I'm kinna mad. Knew this beer wouldn't be enough and fuck this guy's still goin..