UnevenEdge

Rap to mah boy saudy,

mumbo

11 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Not even hiding the thirst now....we are truly circling the drain

Ya talkin' to me? I don't thirst for your bullshit NO SIR. That's probably why you're still on ignore and I leave your cheeky stabs at me unchecked for the large part.

Pot calling the Kettle black is all I was going for there... What you do with my post I couldn't give a fuck less. ^_^

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
  • Haha 1

Well who was it that did the whole Judas chair thing here idk... Any way I recall clicking to view a post where said amorphous blob of troll was talking about ignoring nabs in df..and then I mean who else are you talking about besides us??? Lmao/ F*** nabs anyway just because I miss when he wasn't being a d***. I mean I go long periods of time without being here, and according to some we've all been doomed to censorship by the staff. 

Not feeling that sentiment but whatevah bruv

• Haha 1

2 stock pots

2 celery cloves sliced medium rhin

2 bags of carrots sliced medium thin

5 onions chopped roughly medium/large

3 pieces of fresh garlic clove smashed and sliced, peeled

4 tablespoons salt

1 tablespoon black pepper

1 gallon purified water

1 cup canola oil

Simmer until all ingredients are soft in texture

1 whole young chicken 

Remove giblets and clean

2 quarts chicken broth

1 quart water

Boil, turning, peririodically, cooked thoroughly. 

Strain chicken broth and water into same pot as veggies

Remove whole chicken. 

Set veggies on medium 1 hour

Let chicken cool. Clean and debone chicken.  Dice in large bits.  Add to veggies... finish hour simmer.

Let sit 2 hours to cool.  Do what you like, but you gotta try it ice cold.

And hey... I kind of got that dickhead just wanted to poke fun at cactus brains, but when you say 'ALL the freaks are out aren't they I feel obliged ok...

Just so you know. PROUD freak here... K I'll probably have to go back and ignore ANdre... which should be ignored? 

Don't even really care enough.. but I'm kinna mad. Knew this beer wouldn't be enough and fuck this guy's still goin.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

And hey... I kind of got that dickhead just wanted to poke fun at cactus brains, but when you say 'ALL the freaks are out aren't they I feel obliged ok...

Just so you know. PROUD freak here... K I'll probably have to go back and ignore ANdre... which should be ignored? 

Don't even really care enough.. but I'm kinna mad. Knew this beer wouldn't be enough and fuck this guy's still goin.. 

It's cool chill.  Imma go smoke one brb