UnevenEdge

I told my sister not to get me anything expensive

bnmjy

1 hour ago, Chapinator_X said:

Noice! Have any games for it yet or is it just the system at the moment?

Just the system. My brother bought me Mass Effect Legendary edition for the PS4. He had no idea my sister bought the PS5. So I've just been playing that on the PS5. There aren't really any PS5 games I want right now, and I have many PS4 games I want to finish. I also don't even have a 4k tv.

Oh well. Gotta appreciate what's given to me.

Edited by bnmjy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bnmjy said:

Just the system. My brother bought me Mass Effect Legendary edition for the PS4. He had no idea my sister bought the PS5. So I've just been playing that on the PS5. There aren't really any PS5 games I want right now, and I have many PS4 games I want to finish. I also don't even have a 4k tv.

As far as I can tell, there aren't any exclusive PS5 games, just PS4 games that have a PS5 edition.  I'm just playing PS4 games.

3 hours ago, bnmjy said:

Makes sense. Back when I got the PS5 around last summer, I had nothing but the PS4 games that I could transfer over. Some were optimized for the system, but others just played like how they would on the Pro. 

I spent most of the year with only FFVII remake and Tony Hawk as the two games I had with PS5 updates.

At this point, I added Yakuza 7, NBA, Death Stranding, and the Demon Slayer game, but that was by the time there were Black Friday sales. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scoobdog said:

As far as I can tell, there aren't any exclusive PS5 games, just PS4 games that have a PS5 edition.  I'm just playing PS4 games.

Demon Souls remake and Ratchet and Clank I think are the only exclusives.

• Thanks 1