UnevenEdge

Mtn Dew Voo Dew 2021 tastes like carbonated melted Starbursts.

GuyBeardmane

4 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

You’re a mt dew sommelier?

I had to google that.

You may not know but Voo Dew is a mystery flavor that hasn't been revealed yet.... so I was trying to figure out what was in it.... especially since it tasted very different than other sodas I drink so yeah I was trying real hard to figure out what it was that I was tasting. Also I love Mountain Dew. 

It tasted like blue raspberry but a little weak and perhaps a tiny pineapple finish that also made it taste like cotton candy at the end. That was a weird soda. Every other flavor has been solidly melon, apple, lemonade or whatever, but that Voo Dew was hitting that mysterious angle it's advertised as. I'll give it that. Oh, it was weird, but it didn't taste awful to me. Kinda decent.

Edited by DragonSinger
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

It tasted like blue raspberry but a little weak and perhaps a tiny pineapple finish that also made it taste like cotton candy at the end. That was a weird soda. Every other flavor has been solidly melon, apple, lemonade or whatever, but that Voo Dew was hitting that mysterious angle it's advertised as. I'll give it that. Oh, it was weird, but it didn't taste awful to me. Kinda decent.

That's right, I also thought I tasted pineapple.