UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

I haven't intently watched America's Got Talent in years, but the guy who won yesterday only won because of his sob story. A middle aged janitor who can song pretty well, but not well enough to win a national talent show, IMO. His rendition of Don't Stop Believing was quite poor.

Packard might as well go on the show and perform smoke ring tricks at this point.

• Haha 1

The reason why I love the Halloween season more than any other holiday is because there's no other time of the year where I can get a lot of enjoyment with very little effort. All I'm doing from now until November is watching movies and that's it. I really don't have to put in a lot of effort into finding a movie to watch. Most of the times it's either anime or Mystery Science Theater 3000. I'll even listen to some music the lofi channels on YouTube is already streaming Halloween music. That's all I have to do, watch movies and listen to music and it costs me 0 dollars. So for me Halloween is will always be the GOAT of holidays. 

• Thanks 3

I went to see the new Beetlejuice movie. It was a a rather Gen X experience. Mind you I don't think that's a bad thing, as I guess I'm now an old fart and I understood almost all of the references. And Tim Burton has always been more about style over substance. It was a fun movie nonetheless, and I'll probably watch the inevitable third one.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dusty Shackleford said:

The reason why I love the Halloween season more than any other holiday is because there's no other time of the year where I can get a lot of enjoyment with very little effort. All I'm doing from now until November is watching movies and that's it. I really don't have to put in a lot of effort into finding a movie to watch. Most of the times it's either anime or Mystery Science Theater 3000. I'll even listen to some music the lofi channels on YouTube is already streaming Halloween music. That's all I have to do, watch movies and listen to music and it costs me 0 dollars. So for me Halloween is will always be the GOAT of holidays. 

All I know is...YEW AND UR FATHER ARRR DEWMED!
robot-holocaust-04.jpg?resize=750,470&ss

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

I’ve fantasized about time travel for so long now, and the crummy thing is knowing future credit cards won’t work.

That, and I can’t expect a whole bunch of cash to be thrown my way just because I’m from a shitty future. I could rob my broke ass self, but then I’d be creating a paradox.

Alternate timelines could possibly be a thing though. Also, parallel universes could be a thing, too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RollFizzlebeef said:

Alternate timelines could possibly be a thing though. Also, parallel universes could be a thing, too.

I’ll inevitably create an alternate timeline just going back to where I need to go. I have no say in how severe the changes will be, but I can be cautious. 

A universe similar to this one would be fine too, I guess. I’d just be too nervous to wanna mess with multiverses completely.

13 hours ago, Dusty Shackleford said:

I forgot to mention playing video games. Super Castlemania IV and Super Ghouls n' Ghosts are must plays for me every year not to metion there's other Halloween themed games to play, this year I'm planning finally completing Addams Family Values on SNES (a very underrated game fyi).

• Like 1

Duolingo has this new video game segment, and right now it's only available for French. I don't even want to learn French right now, but I'm begrudgingly going through the lessons until I get to a video game segment.

Here I go again, avoiding actually studying Japanese grammar again. Oh, grammar is so boring. 😩

• Like 2

13 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Me again.

Hurricane Helene is scheduled to hit my city by 6 am. It was nice knowing most of you. Delete my browser history. :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

Lack of decent sleep aside, I’m fine. The storm was seriously downgraded by the time it hit my area. It’s freezing outside, though. Can I take a nap now?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Insipid said:

Duolingo has this new video game segment, and right now it's only available for French. I don't even want to learn French right now, but I'm begrudgingly going through the lessons until I get to a video game segment.

Here I go again, avoiding actually studying Japanese grammar again. Oh, grammar is so boring. 😩

Are you studying for work or fun? :)

31 minutes ago, Blackrose321 said:

Are you studying for work or fun? :)

Well, my mother's side of the family is Japanese and doesn't speak English that well. I can speak more than enough Japanese to get by for any of my travel needs, but I want to be able to speak at a higher level.