UnevenEdge

Fena: Pirate Princess 1-Hour World Premiere "Memories" and "Inherited Journey" Discussion!!!

40 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

Oh, there's ads online.

You just need to go searching for them like I did.

isn't that a problem though? ads are suppose to find you not the other way around

I've seen clips uploaded on adultswim's youtube channel but haven't seen them used as ads during youtube videos or anything like that

adultswim wants this to be a major hit and I'm not really seeing the marketing being put there for it to be treated as one

1 hour ago, elfie said:

No ads on the main CN??

typically you don't really see adultswim advertisements during CN Hours

3 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

where's the advertising for this?...Seen some ads here and there on adultswim but nothing outside that...No Ads online either

Honestly, I was kinda shocked that there was NO advertising for this last night on AEW Rampage, especially during the Britt Baker, D.M.D. vs. Red Velvet main event match. Toonami should have struck while the iron was hot! 

5 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

isn't that a problem though? ads are suppose to find you not the other way around

I've seen clips uploaded on adultswim's youtube channel but haven't seen them used as ads during youtube videos or anything like that

adultswim wants this to be a major hit and I'm not really seeing the marketing being put there for it to be treated as one

typically you don't really see adultswim advertisements during CN Hours

You act as though this way of marketing is NEW to Toonami. :D

Edited by elfie