UnevenEdge

Hi guys I'm drunk.

PhilosipherStoned

18 minutes ago, nameraka said:

have nine or so for me.

Meh I'm done.. It's after hours and I have to sleep shortly to make a 50 mile commute. I should've chose the soak in some extra melatonin, but alas here I am... It's nice to be reminded again that the night shift no longer exists in any form of perceivable wieght though...**cries self to sleep**

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

On 6/1/2021 at 7:29 AM, JehutyNinja said:

I haven't had alcohol in 3 years.

Herb, on the other hand, holy shit

I'm hoping that can be me soon. I'm going to be a cable/everything else tech in a company truck soon.. As long as nothing happens I should be good I guess.. but my trainer in the big city has already had one person pull out in front of him and almost cause a wreck and we witnessed someone flossing in and out of traffic on the university stretch that only turned one blinker on and left it there.. 😫

People frustrate the fuck out of me sometimes. This IS why we can't have nice things.. 🤬

9 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

You should hook up with fuggs.

What makes you think I wouldn't take a bat to her? I mean I don't wanna do that even figuratively speaking now I'm just saying. I don't like how some people compared the woman I messed around with to her... Espcacially buddy... Sigh let me put this into perspective... I found out later that some cheap shit she had a baby with was holding her (and half their neighborhood at gun point if he didn't get his way.. He threatened his landlord that testified plus more.. 

Not to mention a whole bunch worse shit that happened to her. She still would make half of you pogs look like the host from Tales From the Crypt so trolling the situation wont do you any good. The whole time we were talking we were both either inbetween jobs or working for the one she helped me get..

In which that fucking store manager may or may not be creeping on her, but he needs to watch his fucking mouth. I told him that already.. He either doesn't have the balls to fire me or doesn't want to loose a work horse he can schedule around a main job.. I don't honestly give a fuck...

The point is. FUCK YOU. FUGGS CAN CHOKE ON A FAT DICK. AND NEVER THINK I'LL STOOP TO THE LEVELS OF THIS PLACE. :|

53 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I'm hoping that can be me soon. I'm going to be a cable/everything else tech in a company truck soon.. As long as nothing happens I should be good I guess.. but my trainer in the big city has already had one person pull out in front of him and almost cause a wreck and we witnessed someone flossing in and out of traffic on the university stretch that only turned one blinker on and left it there.. 😫

People frustrate the fuck out of me sometimes. This IS why we can't have nice things.. 🤬

I think you can do it, man

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

What makes you think I wouldn't take a bat to her? I mean I don't wanna do that even figuratively speaking now I'm just saying. I don't like how some people compared the woman I messed around with to her... Espcacially buddy... Sigh let me put this into perspective... I found out later that some cheap shit she had a baby with was holding her (and half their neighborhood at gun point if he didn't get his way.. He threatened his landlord that testified plus more.. 

Not to mention a whole bunch worse shit that happened to her. She still would make half of you pogs look like the host from Tales From the Crypt so trolling the situation wont do you any good. The whole time we were talking we were both either inbetween jobs or working for the one she helped me get..

In which that fucking store manager may or may not be creeping on her, but he needs to watch his fucking mouth. I told him that already.. He either doesn't have the balls to fire me or doesn't want to loose a work horse he can schedule around a main job.. I don't honestly give a fuck...

The point is. FUCK YOU. FUGGS CAN CHOKE ON A FAT DICK. AND NEVER THINK I'LL STOOP TO THE LEVELS OF THIS PLACE. :|

A simple fuggs taunt led to a life story anecdote. 😂

Just now, bnmjy said:

Nah, the hooha will suck it up and send it to oblivion. I'm safe.

You aint anywhere near the bitch. As far as I'm concerned she doesnt exist anymore anyway. I wanted to give that anecdote just in case that situation or my love life crosses the mouths of any pleb here again. I will go for blood given the chance if you bring people in my actual life into your twisted bullshit given the chance, and I'm not afraid of the prison system.. 

3 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

You aint anywhere near the bitch. As far as I'm concerned she doesnt exist anymore anyway. I wanted to give that anecdote just in case that situation or my love life crosses the mouths of any pleb here again. I will go for blood given the chance if you bring people in my actual life into your twisted bullshit given the chance, and I'm not afraid of the prison system.. 

😂

Are you seriously threatening violence against me?

I've never once said anything about your love life. If the fuggs taunts I do to everyone is somehow is an insult to your love life, that's on you not me.

Edited by bnmjy

Just now, bnmjy said:

😂

Are you seriously threatening violence against me?

I've never once said anything about your love life. If the fuggs taunts I do to everyone is somehow is an insult to your love life, that's on you not me.

Against you for a recurring fuggs insertion? No? You're just a knat with that shit don't flatter yourself. I'm sure the right people will see it though. I don't honeslty care about the whole thing between you and fuggs it's pretty juvenile. Sorry if you felt threatened though.. 

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Against you for a recurring fuggs insertion? No? You're just a knat with that shit don't flatter yourself. I'm sure the right people will see it though. I don't honeslty care about the whole thing between you and fuggs it's pretty juvenile. Sorry if you felt threatened though.. 

So you're the type who takes your shit out on people you deem less powerful or more childish, and try to set an example.

Gotcha! We cool bro! 👍💯

7 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

So you're the type who takes your shit out on people you deem less powerful or more childish, and try to set an example.

Gotcha! We cool bro! 👍💯

Who is less powerful here? That was just a psa chode. I'm not going to tolerate people using outsiders in my love life or shit... no duhh of course (my family) in any kind of desperate act to maintain drama. Again though you may have spurred the comment with a fuggs insertion I hope you arent taking it too personally...You of all people. :|

Tactless, tasteless bullshit.. I have no regrets if shit like that's a trigger for me here. :|

7 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

lol honestly we're good. I don't care.

Same here I'm still working technically I've been calculating RF drop loss for cable due to the amount of footage and passive devices in a given house set up for an online training thing and that definitely escalated my crabbyness. It's not that complex of an equation though I get it.. There's a fuckload of diff splitters and amps and remembering what values different cat cable handles...

uhhh I'll get this. xD