UnevenEdge

Are Monday nights usually this dull around here?

PhilosipherStoned

1 hour ago, NaBraniel said:

Because of the new rule against anime buttholes?

Ok I was busy with the alcohol munchies.. Ihop had me covered.The bacon tempation thing was alirght. Anyway... What is this new rule with buttholes I keep hearing people talking about I hope it has nothing to do with me telling someone to go get some latex gloves... InB4 it's all about me. 🤪 

I could give a fuck less I think it's better when people pretend to not understand my angles. It makes it that much better when they get butt hurt about my supposed insensitivity. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

2 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

But what about you big dog? How much longer can you continue this masquerade before the facade explodes into a big cumulonimbus cloud raining worms?

I don't understand your angle here

2 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

worms + storm cloud (Rainman) = Late NaBraniel? I mean my alchemy could be off I suppose..

I forgot to include your dad, but... You guys share simular blood right. 🙃

I don't understand

4 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Ok I was busy with the alcohol munchies.. Ihop had me covered.The bacon tempation thing was alirght. Anyway... What is this new rule with buttholes I keep hearing people talking about I hope it has nothing to do with me telling someone to go get some latex gloves... InB4 it's all about me. 🤪 

I could give a fuck less I think it's better when people pretend to not understand my angles. It makes it that much better when they get butt hurt about my supposed insensitivity. 

Nope, it was mochi fan art.

7 hours ago, Codename: Jackass said:

Coincidentally, Sonic the Hedgehog is fifteen years old in the canon.

I googled this just for you.. and zeni lol

How old is the oldest hedgehog?

A 5-year-old hedgehog is about 76 in people years, so if your hedgehog lives 5-7 years it has lived a full life but five years is longer than the national average.

4 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I googled this just for you.. and zeni lol

How old is the oldest hedgehog?

A 5-year-old hedgehog is about 76 in people years, so if your hedgehog lives 5-7 years it has lived a full life but five years is longer than the national average.

Man I can't wait to fuck Sonic the Hedgehog now.

On 5/18/2021 at 3:32 AM, PhilosipherStoned said:

But what about you big dog? How much longer can you continue this masquerade before the facade explodes into a big cumulonimbus cloud raining worms?

You know he’s not going to get this, right?