ますもとたくや - Takuya Masumoto

Art:

吉池隆司 - Ryūji Yoshiike

Animation:

中谷友紀子 - Yukiko Nakatani

Direction:

園田誠 - Makoto Sonoda

Previously on One Piece -

"The Straw Hat Pirates are taking a vacation at Spa Island, but there, they encounter Foxy and his crew, who are pursuing two small girls: Lina and her older sister, Sayo. The Straw Hat Pirates manage to defeat them, and learn that they had been pursuing Lina and Sayo for their notebook, which shows their father's research on how to create a special gem, the solution for which can be found on the island. Lina considers her father a liar, but Sayo believes him. Suddenly, Sayo is abducted, and the owner of the island, Doran, says that if they want her back, they must complete the research and find the gem"

I'm sorry to say the recent One Piece news has been quite grim,

giphy.gif

but let's appreciate the time we have left with Luffy and company.

tumblr_ml5uosZFwe1rcj3j9o3_250.gif

and send off the Straw Hats with a grin.

Only on Toonami

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice image. Sad to see this leaving soon.

and all because toonami has unreasonable expectations for it's ratings....it's 1:30 AM! the hell were they expecting?!

they weren't even giving Toonami Much Acknowledgement After Ennies lobby....so to say they gave it their best show and treated it with loads of respect is a laugh

does One Piece have horrible luck in america or something?

No one cares for it. The 4Kids dub was truly a terrible terrible thing that completely fucked over the series forever in America.

This is why I get mad when people make light of the 4Kids dub. It was poison. It was a seriously bad thing.

Poor One Piece.... you deserve so much better than this... I'm sorry no one in America likes you.

does One Piece have horrible luck in america or something?

Demarco put it best I think. Naruto and DBZ have nostalgia. One Piece does not, that is Toei and 4kids at fault for that. Without the nostalgia it cannot pull in the numbers that Naruto and DBZ can.

Demarco put it best I think. Naruto and DBZ have nostalgia. One Piece does not, that is Toei and 4kids at fault for that. Without the nostalgia it cannot pull in the numbers that Naruto and DBZ can.

Who's to say what could have been ratings wise if the Pirate Rap was the main opening theme of One Piece for it's entire past four year run?