UnevenEdge

Samurai Jack Episode "XCII" Season Five Premiere Discussion Thread

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see there is still a place for levity in this darker world.  This robo-bard is quite the character.

Annnd he just died horribly.

Oh cool, we still get the theme at the end.

*sees next ep preview*

Great.  Jack is going to kill some of those girls next episode assuming they are just robots like all the rest and have an even worse mental breakdown!

bad news Jack

he's sending humans after you now

ooooo good foreshadowing. We even saw them birthed and grown, to prove that they're humans!  And Jack si gonna SOOOOOOOOOOO be mad when he finds out he killed humans! You think his delusions were bad Now???

BTW that was Tom Kenny as the robot! :D

I could have sworn there were other non-robot enemies, though?  I think they couldn't be confused for robots, though.  Jack doesn't know these girls aren't since they're wearing masks and look like typical Aku minions.

There have been yeah.

Yup, I agree he has no way of knowing right away thanks to the masks.

I could have sworn there were other non-robot enemies, though?  I think they couldn't be confused for robots, though.  Jack doesn't know these girls aren't since they're wearing masks and look like typical Aku minions.

Oh yeah like for example Princess Mira

latest?cb=20130709233243

and part of her fellow bounty hunters

343144.jpg

Watching the Wednesday night replay right now. Apparently Jack's hallucinations treat time travel in a linear fashion a la Inuyasha. Considering all the time portals he came across in the first series, I wouldn't be surprised if they all did.

Also the mother of the daughters of Aku gives Ragyo Kiryuuin a run for her money in the "worst mother" department.

I missed the episode on Saturday so I watched the 10:00 rerun tonight.  I have to say that I'm impressed.  The show definitely has more depth to it now, without becoming incredibly dark or gory.  Just the right mix of seriousness and lightheartedness.

I'm so happy we get at least a full hour of our old weekday cartoon action on CN back! ;_;