UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan: The Final Season Episode #67 "Assassin's Bullet" Discussion!

honestly...aside from them Knowing Sasha was only gonna have like 2 speaking appearances

they might have not gotten Ashly Burch back because she's a weirdly high profile VA who is NOT a member of Funimation's normal VAing Union too

• Like 1

Just now, mochi said:

honestly...aside from them Knowing Sasha was only gonna have like 2 speaking appearances

they might have not gotten Ashly Burch back because she's a weirdly high profile VA who is NOT a member of Funimation's normal VAing Union too

IN that case I have no idea how Mike MacFarland got her in the first place.

• Like 1

Well at least now the thing fans were saying when the series first came out came true.  The whole "no one is safe and anyone can die at any time."  When there was a clear group of characters that were never going to die.  And others that were obviously going to die.

Still crappy she got shot by surprise by that little turd Gabi.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mochi said:

he was on their side the entire time actually it's why he gave Eren the Attack Titan

How do you figure that?  He killed a whole ton of people along with that commander guy (forgot his name) in that big battle, and only one guy survived that battle.  That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

5 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Nah

Though she is a little bitch for this, she better make up for it.

How is Gabi going to make up for this?

Think it went right through the heart?

I didn't think it was that high up.  But I'm not a doctor or firearms expert either, so maybe it really could have been that serious.  I need to go back and re-watch that part, and also that bump that descibed that gun's specs.

5 hours ago, elfie said:

SASHA WAS THE FAN FAVORITE AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN DIE IN A TITAN ATTACK.

I FUCKIN HATE THIS. I FUCKIN HATE THIS, THE FANS AND CRUNCHYROLL AND FUNIMATION FOR ALL SPOILING IT, AND THIS ENTIRE CONCEPT TO FAST-FORWARD THE STORY FOUR YEARS INTO THE FUTURE WHERE BARELY ANYTHING RESEMBLES HOW WE REMEMBER THEM.

I was no huge fan of Sasha and didn't get why people were so crazy about her.  I didn't think the whole food stuff was that funny, either.  But she was likable enough and it's sucks to see her die in this anticlimactic way, and by some dumb brat.

Why were you paying attention to anything Funimation, Crunchyroll, or fans said?  I unsubscribed to Funimation's Youtube channel after they posted a clip spoiling a yet introduced One Piece character's appearance and Devil Fruit ability.  If you stay off the websites, Youtube channels, etc for companies, and stay away from fan discussions, it's pretty easy to avoid spoilers.  Oh, and be careful with searches too.  I've gotten some Black Clover spoilers before just trying to find pics and gifs of stuff.

Eh, you know this show.  There will probably tons of flashbacks to things that happened in those intervening four years lmao.  I'm just glad it didn't happen in the middle of the battles.

Stop being a tool Pieck

I thought Pieck was supposed to be dead?

5 hours ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Yeah its a much better melodramatic death than Marco and Bertholdt since viewers/readers got to spent way more time  growing attach to sasha unlike the other two

Marco was a random guy with barely any screen time.  Not sure why were supposed to be sad he died.  We knew Bertholdt but he was a villain so I wasn't upset he died.  Most of the other characters that died were obviously set up to die.  You could tell that right away when they would be introduced, even the ones that got decent screen time, like that team Eren trained with.  And then there was the other group of characters everyone knows and loves who we knew were never gonna' die.  The only exceptions so far have been Erwen and Sasha.

Edited by ben0119

On 2/28/2021 at 7:30 AM, ben0119 said:

But Ymir was killed off off-screen during the time skip unceremoniously.  Do we even know how she died?

Yup we know exactly how she died. She was eaten by Porco Galliard to take back the Jaw Titan.
In Historia's surprise flash of "memory" from when she touched the writing on Ymir's goodbye letter, Ymir joked that Reiner's peeking at her letter but she also apologizes because she knows she's about to die (Marley would never let her keep the Jaw Titan when they've got an indoctrinated Warrior candidate to give it to) and we see a flash of another crystal chamber with Ymir tied up just like Eren was, about to be eaten.

When Reiner wakes up in the first ep of season 4 we see Porco's sitting at the desk next him eating and the first thing he tells Reiner is that he's inherited Ymir's memories of the "fake tough Reiner" from the island.

Edited by DangerMouse

On 2/28/2021 at 6:19 AM, ben0119 said:

How is Gabi going to make up for this?

II thought Pieck was supposed to be dead?

Won't be easy since Sasha was really fun and I loved her but still plenty of time for her to hopefully realize her actions, how Sasha and the others have been fighting Titans (dumped by Marley) for survival all their lives, and still contribute.

Oh what made you think Pieck was dead? Yeah she was indeed in very rough shape and brutally knocked out of that fight but we also know Titan Shifters are very hard to kill, resilient, and can regenerate from even extreme damage. Even Ymir who wasn't all that strong of a Jaw Titan we saw get pretty ripped up at the castle and yet her broken human body was still regenerating when many thought she was going to be dead in that scene after Historia told her her real name and she closed her eyes and smiled at the "to be continued" marker lol.

Plus I agree I on the spoilers thing. We even mentioned in the thread several weeks ago that big spoilers were coming out for AoT online and to avoid youtube and the other usual internet places since Toonami was as expected several weeks behind the sub. elfie should have heeded that warning. :)

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2