UnevenEdge

I randomly saw my boss in applebee's and he completely ignored me

That_One_Guy

The last time I saw my boss at an applebees, I texted him to ask of he was there. Instead of asking how I knew, he looked around, saw me, and he somehow managed to drown out the awful sound of John Cougar Mellencamp by yelling YOOOOOOOO I SHOULD HAVE FIGURED I'D FIND YOU HERE! 

He's a bus driver in Portland now. I miss him.

2 minutes ago, Bouvre said:

The last time I saw my boss at an applebees, I texted him to ask of he was there. Instead of asking how I knew, he looked around, saw me, and he somehow managed to drown out the awful sound of John Cougar Mellencamp by yelling YOOOOOOOO I SHOULD HAVE FIGURED I'D FIND YOU HERE! 

He's a bus driver in Portland now. I miss him.

See he sounds like a nice guy. My boss is arrogant af and thinks he's hot shit because he knows how to make spreadsheets 😕

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

See he sounds like a nice guy. My boss is arrogant af and thinks he's hot shit because he knows how to make spreadsheets 😕

Meanwhile my boss celebrated my going away to college with screening a copy of Time Bandits at the indie movie theater he ran, and we all got piss drunk on a cooler of beers and he ended up falling asleep on the faux-velvet lobby couch. 

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Bouvre said:

Meanwhile my boss celebrated my going away to college with screening a copy of Time Bandits at the indie movie theater he ran, and we all got piss drunk on a cooler of beers and he ended up falling asleep on the faux-velvet lobby couch. 

I'm jealous. Your boss sounds like he was really cool 🥺

• Like 1