UnevenEdge

is a mclaren 720s a fast car?

Poof

20 hours ago, Seight said:

The supercar can go from 0 – 100 kph (62 kph) in just 2.9 seconds and 0 – 200 mph (124 mph) in only 7.8 seconds.

I'm no car expert but that sounds really fucking fast.

so it's a supercar? I like this idea

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Poof said:

yea p much in a camry

Nice.  I have a friend who used to have this really old Corolla that had a hole in its muffler.  We were going to San Diego and it sounded like we were in the Daytona 500 the whole way.  Except, it only went like 70 tops and I thought I was going to die because we're getting passed by 18 wheelers.  That wasn't so nice.

4 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Nice.  I have a friend who used to have this really old Corolla that had a hole in its muffler.  We were going to San Diego and it sounded like we were in the Daytona 500 the whole way.  Except, it only went like 70 tops and I thought I was going to die because we're getting passed by 18 wheelers.  That wasn't so nice.

I get scared on the back of motorcycles. On the 101 in particular

5 minutes ago, Mix said:

That's plenty.

What are you gonna do behind the wheels of this thing?

The rush won't be much different than 120, you'll just be far more likely to crash and die

im going to learn to drive again. remember i havent driven anywhere in like 8 years

so this guy is offering $50k allowance / year to be his full time sugar baby. Which is low but if he does a bunch of gifts then it might not actually be. Like I would get a car for sure for one example. He's not like super old tho either. And he smokes weed. But he lives in kansas. I still have to see what hes really like anyway

3 hours ago, Poof said:

I used to live in Goleta but I never went that way.

Used to go that way to see my buddy who used to live in Los Osos.  Out of nowhere there's this canyon that pops up as you're heading off the beach inland toward Buelton and it gets sketchy when there's fog.  I was watching some news mag show, forgot which one, where they were detailing the story of this family that got sideswiped by a rig and ended up dangling off a bridge on the 101 just before that canyon.

32 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Used to go that way to see my buddy who used to live in Los Osos.  Out of nowhere there's this canyon that pops up as you're heading off the beach inland toward Buelton and it gets sketchy when there's fog.  I was watching some news mag show, forgot which one, where they were detailing the story of this family that got sideswiped by a rig and ended up dangling off a bridge on the 101 just before that canyon.

There’s a lot of gorey things that happened over there. I think there’s some final destination force at work 

Edited by Poof
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Poof said:

so this guy is offering $50k allowance / year to be his full time sugar baby. Which is low but if he does a bunch of gifts then it might not actually be. Like I would get a car for sure for one example. He's not like super old tho either. And he smokes weed. But he lives in kansas. I still have to see what hes really like anyway

If you practice on I-70 you'll be able to see cops from miles away.