UnevenEdge

black clover will conclude it's anime run on march 30th in japan

CountFrylock

5 hours ago, Jman said:

image.gif.9893d2dd7a5d83cf07fab77b0bcb88e0.gif

I'll never understand the black clover haters who act like this series did them wrong somehow and ruined they're lives

it isn't the worst show ever but these people act like it is and instead of moving on

they just keep shitting on it and talking about how much it sucks

quite frankly i find this behavior quite sad and pathetic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • D'oh 1

On 2/4/2021 at 8:50 AM, elfie said:

I remember back when the anime started and at that point it was only greenlit for one season and I was like "so whatever, it's gonna be forgotten in three months! What is everyone making such a big deal about this?"

isn't that how most of these are?  they don't start talking about additional seasons until later on

Yeah, probably a "sequel series" announcement so it can continue after a bit of a break. Maybe to get the crew bit of breather after the challenges of last year.

Could also potentially see the movie thing too though before it comes back for more seasons, since it's indeed surprising it hasn't gotten one yet.

• Like 1

The anime itself is going on hiatus in Japan soon, but it is probably going to come back after the manga has gotten further ahead.  I guess Peirott learned from Naruto and Bleach to not just make constant filler and instead take breaks.  They are going to follow the Fairy Tail pattern.

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/black-clover-anime-ending-hiatus/

On 2/2/2021 at 4:58 PM, CountFrylock said:

I'll never understand the black clover haters who act like this series did them wrong somehow and ruined they're lives

it isn't the worst show ever but these people act like it is and instead of moving on

Yeah I don't know why people can't just ignore things they don't like.  I guess they have some sort of FOMO where they want to be in on the conversation of something popular even if it's something they hate.  Or maybe they just like to bitch.

But man, Black Clover went on hiatus on Toonami only to be replaced by SAO, then SAO ends only to be replaced by Black Clover again, and the haters are going into convulsions, I love it! xD

On 2/2/2021 at 2:58 PM, CountFrylock said:

Or do you really find it...

• Haha 1

On 2/4/2021 at 8:50 AM, elfie said:

I remember back when the anime started and at that point it was only greenlit for one season and I was like "so whatever, it's gonna be forgotten in three months! What is everyone making such a big deal about this?"

Back then when it first came out on Funimation NOW in October 2017 I was strangely more into Juni Taisen: Zodiac War, which BTW is apparently getting a 2nd season!

Edited by OwlChemist81

• 1 month later...