UnevenEdge

If someone gets the vaccine and you drink their blood

Mix

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Where are you getting the blood from?

That is a good question. I can always rely on you for the good questions, Scoob.

Speaking of good questions, have you gotten the vaccine and on an unrelated note, what hours of the day do you usually find yourself in a deep slumber?

Edited by Mix

9 minutes ago, Mix said:

That is a good question. I can always rely on you for the good questions, Scoob.

Speaking of good questions, have you gotten the vaccine and on an unrelated note, what hours of the day do you usually find yourself in a deep slumber?

I have not.  I don't sleep.

Also, I'm not menstruating.

If I the last answer was a yes, I'd give you a high calorie snack.

2 hours ago, ghostrek said:

what are you a vampire

Why?

Is that working for you? Is it stirring something deep inside?

Are you imagining it now? Our meeting.......your hand brushes against mine as we both reach for the off brand cheerios....we both pull back, our eyes lock...

In that moment, we both know....and I ask you, "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

I see doubt in your eyes, so I press on, "I know what you're thinking. The world is a cynical place and I must be a cynical man to think someone like you would fall for a line like that, but the thing is it isn't a line. So please hear me when I say this...i've never loved anyone as I do you, right now, in this moment."

Then I drink your blood in the parking lot. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Seight said:

fuck

beat me to it

Why?

Are you imagining it now? Our meeting.......your hand brushes against mine as we both reach for the off brand cheerios....we both pull back, our eyes lock...

In that moment, we both know....and I ask you, "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

I see doubt in your eyes, so I press on, "I know what you're thinking. The world is a cynical place and I must be a cynical man to think someone like you would fall for a line like that, but the thing is it isn't a line. So please hear me when I say this...i've never loved anyone as I do you, right now, in this moment."

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, molarbear said:

"Diet Vaccine"

Start printing the labels, I'm 100% positive there's a market for this

Diet Vaccines are going to be a  thing promoted by instagram models by the end of the year. 

We gotta be first to market!

Or....or.....we could cash out early and sell OUR idea to Johnson & Johnson so they can rebrand their soon to be released vaccine.

35 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

menstrual blood is highly nutritious, with all your essential amino acids coming from the loose ovaries.

/A real man loves his woman every day of the month

Edited by Mix
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mix said:

Diet Vaccines are going to be a  thing promoted by instagram models by the end of the year. 

We gotta be first to market!

Or....or.....we could cash out early and sell OUR idea to Johnson & Johnson so they can rebrand their soon to be released vaccine.

We'd be making a profit while also possibly vaccinating the snake oil people, this is a win/win

32 minutes ago, Mix said:

/A real man loves his woman every day of the month

Is this how the Red Baron got his name?

8 hours ago, Mix said:

Why?

oh my God that's creepy