UnevenEdge

I'm gonna go ahead and make a thread.

CartoonPlanet

Just now, Quackers said:

Oh look, one of the nonverbal survivors of the decimated ibble hordes has apparently found a scrap of what passes for content in those parts, and is presenting it to me for some reason, possibly in order to prove that even in annihilation they still have some semblance of a primitive meme culture, or something?

Your inscrutable currency has no value here, soiled duck. Back to the ashen crater you go

• D'oh 1

8 hours ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

IB hated Babbling because we aren't incredibly socially awkward, I get it now. And then you have the personable weirdoes that just like weird people. This whole human thing... it's an odd species to be.

IB hated babbling bc u were so serious about your stupid drama 24/7 and couldnt ever just have stupid fun

1 hour ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Having stupid fun was all we did over there mostly! It was all anyone did!

no it was all drama all the time

now we have a weird hybrid of both elements but u babblers are the ones who brought the drama

i originated in babbling then left and became an IBer but now after worlds have collided I know I must fight

2 hours ago, Poof said:

no it was all drama all the time

now we have a weird hybrid of both elements but u babblers are the ones who brought the drama

i originated in babbling then left and became an IBer but now after worlds have collided I know I must fight

You know, sometimes I think there isn't enough drama...