UnevenEdge

video production is hard but damn I'm getting better at it

ghostrek

I've been experimenting with a I've been experimenting with a teleprompter program on my computer and with a video camera built into my computer and I'm doing pretty good so far mean I'm having difficulty but I'm think I'm getting a hang up everything so yay need to practice my teleprompter skills a little bit and and my speech little bit more so I can have it memorized but I'm working on it I'm doing pretty good I'm pretty proud of myself so far

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Did you wallpaper your fucking ceiling?

OK, so here's something- I've got one of those sloped ceilings in my office, only it goes down until there's only like four feet of wall or less there, you follow?

Well, I was wondering if, when I repaint the room, IĀ  should treat the sloped area as ceiling or wall.

This has shown me what I don't want to do.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

OK, so here's something- I've got one of those sloped ceilings in my office, only it goes down until there's only like four feet of wall or less there, you follow?

Well, I was wondering if, when I repaint the room, IĀ  should treat the sloped area as ceiling or wall.

This has shown me what I don't want toĀ 

Wallpaper should be illegal

• Like 1

Ok @ghostrekĀ here's theĀ  deal. You are going to stop what you're doing right now, and you're going to clean your room. Then you're going to take another picture to proveĀ you did it.

And if you post anything at all before you post that picture, you will be banned until you submit the picture + 1 day for bad behavior.

GoĀ on then, git!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SwimModSponges said:

Ok @ghostrekĀ here's theĀ  deal. You are going to stop what you're doing right now, and you're going to clean your room. Then you're going to take another picture to proveĀ you did it.

And if you post anything at all before you post that picture, you will be banned until you submit the picture + 1 day for bad behavior.

GoĀ on then, git!

Ā 

tenor-40.gif

59 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

This has shown me what I don't want to do.

Your ceiling needs to be these -Ā 

carved-gilded-angel-faces-detail-of-the-