UnevenEdge

I'm not trying to throw shade at Steve Harvey or anything.

Skiles

Steve is truly a dumb man.  I was listening to his morning show and they were broadcasting from Mexico...Which meant, they had some local sponsors.  So steve gets ready to do his ad promotion shit and says "Holla, come over to blah blah blah and try our blah blah ...whatever".  Suddenly you hear other people on mic bust out laughing laughing at him.  Furious, Steve says "what the fuck y'all laughing at"....I guess it was live and no one in Mexico knows how to delay the broadcast, but then his co-host was like....."that's 'hola'...it means hello" and he said "well I didn't have to come down here anyway"

Shit was hilarious....But my biggest problem with Steve....He sells women relationship advice when he's on his third (maybe even 4th by now) marriage.

Edited by BlackNoir
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Steve is truly a dumb man.  I was listening to his morning show and they were broadcasting from Mexico...Which meant, they had some local sponsors.  So steve gets ready to do had ad promotion shit and says "Holla, come over to blah blah blah and try our blah blah ...whatever".  Suddenly you hear other people on mic bust out laughing laughing at him.  Furious, Steve says "what the fuck y'all laughing at"....I guess it was live and no one in Mexico knows how to delay the broadcast, but then his co-host was like....."that's 'hola'...it means hello" and he said "well I didn't have to come down here anyway"

Shit was hilarious....But my biggest problem with Steve....He sells women relationship advice when he's on his third (maybe even 4th by not) marriage.

Yeah I hear ya. I can respect the hustle though.