UnevenEdge

2 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

lol

Yeah it is like of course someone is going to archive all of the videos. I wonder if they will try to copyright strike them down that would be kind of messed up in my opinion but it is their content and to upload it after it is intentionally removed is against the wishes of the creators so we will see.

I lost interest and most of my respect for Markiplier years ago. He's not a bad dude, but I can't stand him at all anymore. The initial unus annus video I thought was easily part of the top 10 cringiest things he's done.

The grand majority of lets play youtubers I used to follow I stopped long ago for various reasons. My attitude toward "let's players" has changed also, to where I don't think the majority of them should get paid for it.

1 hour ago, Juice McKenzie said:

i love mark, but i had no interest in this project

Yeah I am not gonna lie a lot of their videos are super boring blogs and really pretentious in my opinion kinda disconnected from reality like "Oh we are gonna die some day existentials ennui now let us tell you about appreciating life from the comfort of our California mansions r0fLcOpT3r Look we made a "drilldo" time is fleeting huh". To say they send a mixed message is kind of a understatement I guess.

Just now, Distinct Lunatic said:

I lost interest and most of my respect for Markiplier years ago. He's not a bad dude, but I can't stand him at all anymore. The initial unus annus video I thought was easily part of the top 10 cringiest things he's done.

The grand majority of lets play youtubers I used to follow I stopped long ago for various reasons. My attitude toward "let's players" has changed also, to where I don't think the majority of them should get paid for it.

I can respect that. Like I said I think a lot of them are fairly disconnected from reality but as long as they stick to playing games I guess it is alright.

1 hour ago, Mortir said:

Yeah it is like of course someone is going to archive all of the videos. I wonder if they will try to copyright strike them down that would be kind of messed up in my opinion but it is their content and to upload it after it is intentionally removed is against the wishes of the creators so we will see.

Okay they literally just talked about this in the livestream. The best I can do to time stamp it is around the 8 hour and 30 minutes left mark because they are notn allowing you to scrub back through the stream. But yeah they basically said that if you upload their Unus Annus videos they will flag them and do not care if you lose your channel over it. Kinda a dick move imho.

30 minutes ago, Mortir said:

Okay they literally just talked about this in the livestream. The best I can do to time stamp it is around the 8 hour and 30 minutes left mark because they are notn allowing you to scrub back through the stream. But yeah they basically said that if you upload their Unus Annus videos they will flag them and do not care if you lose your channel over it. Kinda a dick move imho.

Not a dick move at all, it’s their content.

1 hour ago, Mortir said:

I can respect that. Like I said I think a lot of them are fairly disconnected from reality but as long as they stick to playing games I guess it is alright.

Honestly I think Mark was a lot more annoying in his earlier days than he is now. I find him a lot funnier now than when I first started watching him

Just now, Mortir said:

I have heard of her but never watch her videos. Why did she leave?

From what I could gather from the video that was I watching (not one of Jenna's own videos) is that some new fans went through some of her old videos and called her out about being un-PC and Jenna felt that she had come a long way since she started but she didn't want to keep "hurting people" in this way, blah blah blah... something about cancel culture. If you care, this is the video I watched:

On 11/13/2020 at 6:29 PM, Distinct Lunatic said:

On 11/13/2020 at 6:31 PM, Mortir said:

I'm a big fan of Baradul and Christopher Odd.They are pretty solid creators and are fun to watch.

• Like 1

Late to the party, lol, but I watched a good part of this. I thought the whole idea behind the channel was an interesting concept. Not every video was a winner, but I’m sure daily videos can make it difficult to come up with new ideas. Not to mention covid really threw a wrench in their plans.

Overall, I really enjoyed their channel. Even bought some merch from them ☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, renjifan said:

Late to the party, lol, but I watched a good part of this. I thought the whole idea behind the channel was an interesting concept. Not every video was a winner, but I’m sure daily videos can make it difficult to come up with new ideas. Not to mention covid really threw a wrench in their plans.

Overall, I really enjoyed their channel. Even bought some merch from them ☺️

We got some merch,  well my daughter did. Like 4 camp unus annus tshirts, 2 softboi hoodies and this one she wears every fucking day in the house for some reason

20201117_151313.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cyberbully said:

We got some merch,  well my daughter did. Like 4 camp unus annus tshirts, 2 softboi hoodies and this one she wears every fucking day in the house for some reason

20201117_151313.jpg

I wish I could have bought more stuff but I’m poor lol. I just got the half and half hoodie and that alone was like $80 😭

BE4D5382-9D53-42E4-B5AE-6259D876C0CE.jpeg

14 hours ago, cyberbully said:

No, these kids are legit retarded. The kids at her school all wear hoodies all day every day in the fucking summer. They are either retarded or this is the greatest troll ever

^ This is like my exact thoughts on probably MOST of my coworkers wearing their hoodies while working. Yeah it's cold outside, but it sure as fuck ain't cold in the building. Every single day, no matter the time of year, I wear shorts and a t-shirt to work. I may wear a jacket in the parking lot, but I take it off when I get inside and I don't put it back on until it's time to go back to the parking lot after shift. 

I remember when my dad first started having me mowing the lawn during the winter. I would put on long pants, and wear a jacket zipped up all the way, and just stepping outside I'd be freezing, even with all that on. 5-10 minutes after starting mowing though.... I'd just basically throw the mower down and rip my jacket AND shirt off as fast I can and roll up my pant-legs because all of a sudden it feels like I'm in an oven.... Then I go back inside, up to my room, change out of my long pants and into shorts, and leave my jacket and shirt inside and finish mowing the lawn in nothing but shorts and not feel cold at all.

That's what doing physical activity does to you in cold weather, it makes it feel like it's not cold at all.... and it literally ISN'T cold in the building in the first place.... I cannot for the fucking life of me understand how people with the same job as me, and especially those with MORE physical jobs than me wear long pants and hoodies while working. I'm never not hot as hell at work just wearing shorts and a t-shirt.