UnevenEdge

Assassination Classroom Episode 9: "Transfer Student Time" Discussion

Hey, any episode that makes me smile is a good one, and this one really did!

That "Sonic Ninja" stinger at the end also made me laugh because I wasn't sure if we were even still watching Ass Class!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/assassination-classroom/episode-9/.85951

Grade: B+. I might have gone a bit higher than that.

Oh well, on to the Covid-induced Toonami Season Finale of Black Clover!!

• Like 3

Bored, so I'm going through this thread to complain about things that, sadly, have next to nothing to do with main campus.

16 hours ago, elfie said:

WE GET IT. STOP REFERRING TO THIS SAME PREMISE EVERY MINUTE!

WE GET IT. STOP PROCLAIMING YOUR DISTASTE FOR CERTAIN THINGS IN ALL CAPS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!

16 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Wtf is a Vtuber?

Google it.

16 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I was unaware of Norway being so advanced in the field of AI.

In this universe, they are.

16 hours ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

THIS LOOKS FUCKING STUPID. DON'T UT THIS ON TOONAMI.

It's a little late for that, my dude... ¬¬

16 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Why did they not make a Promised Neverland marathon promo!?

My question exactly. Kind of weird they'd put out a new merch promo but not one of these. Maybe it'll premiere in the middle of the week where no one will bother to record it?

15 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

tumblr_nl6009Slvv1s4tq6xo2_500.gifv

Kind of funny how that one guy's reaction goes from trying to confirm his opinion in Japanese to outright decrying it in English. Bravo, FUNi.

15 hours ago, elfie said:

Ritsu isn't a cute name to me.

Clearly you haven't watched enough anime with Ritsus in them.

0ab3f8626825133e628c1c3eab44a86e.jpg

15 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Wtf something with limited animation.  Sonic Ninja.  I thought it was some new microseries thing Toonami was airing.  It was a post credits scene.

You and /co/ both. Someone actually expressed pity and concern over them being so sapped for new stuff in 2020 that they'd think the stinger was a legit promo. Of course, I knew it was post-credits, because the FUNi vanity plate hadn't popped up yet, plus the [as] watermark was still in the corner.

[always be watching]

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Kind of funny how that one guy's reaction goes from trying to confirm his opinion in Japanese to outright decrying it in English. Bravo, FUNi.

The reaction in both is them calling him out for that of all things being his first line so I think it has the same effect, also decrying what he said for his first line fits their angry expressions at his line that they were responding to though, in both languages.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2