UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Returns to Toonami!! - The Re-Discussion!!

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

That spot for the Demon Slayer movie is pretty enticing.  But I don't think I'm going to a theater any time soon.

They should have done a big release on one of the streaming platforms. i would pay for that

• Like 2

Might as well pop this in here for those that might be interested.

Barnes & Noble has series 1 Twinkle Dollies for this series currently in their manga section. I was in there today doing the Yomiko Readman thing and saw them.

Snapshot_20210422.JPG.570f3d41e7bccc41299ab1d0adf9372f.JPG

These are the two I wanted. 

See the source image

These are all the ones in Series 1 for those interested. 

Do not ask me about my Sailor Moon Twinkle Doll collection. Let's just be proud of me for only getting the two I was really most interested in for this show. :D

I am going to see the movie at 6:15 this evening!!!

Dammit all to hell I fell asleep and didn't get to post the episode number and title, but at least I made room for it this time:

Episode 25: "Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri"

EPISODE 25: TSUGUKO, KANAO TSUYURI

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Thanks 1

i went to the movie, but i have this health issue (probably a blood sugar thing -_- ) where if i've eaten anything too close to going into a movie theater, i keep dozing off. 

movie's good, but i keep nodding off and missing a lot of the middle. i've gone twice and still haven't made it through entirely.

a bigger issue is, that some MAJOR PLOT EVENTS occur during the movie and i don't see how they can continue with a second season without addressing that. will they break up the move into episodes like Naruto did? or just remake all the scenes for TV like Boruto did?

or just skip it and assume that everyone's seen the film? be nice if toonami could show the movie a few months from now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

i went to the movie, but i have this health issue (probably a blood sugar thing -_- ) where if i've eaten anything too close to going into a movie theater, i keep dozing off. 

movie's good, but i keep nodding off and missing a lot of the middle. i've gone twice and still haven't made it through entirely.

a bigger issue is, that some MAJOR PLOT EVENTS occur during the movie and i don't see how they can continue with a second season without addressing that. will they break up the move into episodes like Naruto did? or just remake all the scenes for TV like Boruto did?

or just skip it and assume that everyone's seen the film? be nice if toonami could show the movie a few months from now.

If it doesn't get converted to episodes somehow that will be an issue.  Demarco should be able to make for a NO MOVIES exception in this case.  Otherwise, we will be left to our own devices as far as seeing it to be able watch season 2.