UnevenEdge

I want to turn dolls and scarecrows alive

Mini_ghost420

1 minute ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

you don't know if I can or can't so don't fuck around and lol Zak Baggins

Well shit. Send me a living doll you made from some street doll you acquired for free. If I can confirm it's alive we'll have a deal, and if I can't sell it on ebay for mark up to some idiot interested in the shit I'll take the loss. Sound good?

Just now, PhilosipherStoned said:

Well shit. Send me a living doll you made from some street doll you acquired for free. If I can confirm it's alive we'll have a deal, and if I can't sell it on ebay for mark up to some idiot interested in the shit I'll take the loss. Sound good?

no we don't have a deal. 'cuz I promised my sister I wouldn't do that shit. and if you believe me or not isn't worth biting that hand. that's the point of this thread that I promised I'd not do it, not if I would or not. and I like you enough to NOT give you what you wish for sometimes :D 

4 minutes ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

no we don't have a deal. 'cuz I promised my sister I wouldn't do that shit. and if you believe me or not isn't worth biting that hand. that's the point of this thread that I promised I'd not do it, not if I would or not. and I like you enough to NOT give you what you wish for sometimes :D 

I'm not afraid of demons and bullshit abominations.. I've studied and fucked with the same shit as you as well. Learned the HOGD ways anyway. Don't tell me I can't handle some bullshit cursed doll regardless of how I feel of the occult today personally.. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

13 minutes ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

yea it's not a real thing it's some atheist mockery crap, come on

It is a real thing. I'm just waiting for my certs to come in the mail fool. My god trumps Satan by volumes. I'm not trying to do religous warfare here though I at least tried to RESPECT your religion. I didn't say it wasn't real anyway.. 

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

So you needed an alt to tell me that you can't understand simple english. My faith in humanity has not been restored, but thanks for trying. 

what/is/an/alt/

i/merely/stumbled/upon/this/folder/and/upon/review/i/was/lost/

i/do/not/understand/anything/you/said/

• Like 1

Love ya ghost. I meant no disrespect by the way. Even in my days with the craft I didn't really think much of claims like this so I'll have to ask your forgiveness there. 🤨

Not saying I'm really done with it either I actually am still partial to most of the stuff I learned through it.. One of those things being of course to take satanists with a grain of salt. 

29 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

It is a real thing. I'm just waiting for my certs to come in the mail fool. My god trumps Satan by volumes. I'm not trying to do religous warfare here though I at least tried to RESPECT your religion. I didn't say it wasn't real anyway.. 

no you didn't. by telling me I couldn't do it you were VERY disrespectful 

4 minutes ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

no you didn't. by telling me I couldn't do it you were VERY disrespectful 

Ok then allow me to try this then damn. I don't believe you can. I'm sorry maybe that's just the best I can do, and our religions apparently conflict a bit..but I offered you a business deal, and you declined. That's on you. You send me a living doll we'd be straight... That's all I'm saying. I don't care how you did it honestly.. 

• Thanks 1

Ok then allow me to try this then damn. I don't believe you can. I'm sorry maybe that's just the best I can do, and our religions apperantly conflict a bit..but I offered you a business deal, and you declined. That's on you. You send me a living doll we'd be straight... That's all I'm saying. I don't care how you did it honestly.. 

yes. it would be a lot better to tell me you don't believe it then to challenge me by saying I can't. 

28 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Also you might tell your sister you have a certain client in need of your services, and an exception should be made. I could really use a living doll. I'll cut her in too if need be. Just look at the president.. Money talks. :|

I'll put out a word, but I doubt anything will come of it. She believes it, or believes I believe it and she;s pretty shook by it 

6 minutes ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

that's not me. I haven't used alts since the ASMB days and I always use my trademark red font across everything. go be a mod and check the IPs if you can't believe it

I dont really give a fuck it kind of reminded me of midnights dumbass dribble, and I think he's a fan of all the paranormal investigator bullshit so who knows.. Like I said I don't give a rats ass either way. I'm just saying that my dogs would probably have fun eating a living doll if it was giving me problems.. Send some shit my way dude I'd love it. There's a few users here that use backslashes like that besides you. Idk maybe it's an edgy satanist thing idk about.. 

Best believe I can deal with a fucking 'living doll' though. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I dont really give a fuck it kind of reminded me of midnights dumbass dribble, and I think he's a fan of all the paranormal investigator bullshit so who knows.. Like I said I don't give a rats ass either way. I'm just saying that my dogs would probably have fun eating a living doll if it was giving me problems.. Send some shit my way dude I'd love it. There's a few users here that use backslashes like that besides you. Idk maybe it's an edgy satanist thing idk about.. 

you know it's really a demon possession of the doll, right? my calling a "living doll" is kind of misleading and I'm sorry for that. but anyway, there's more at steak then what you give a fuck about. that's a good lesson not just for this, but for life 

47 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

"Midnight's dumbass dribble?" 

Yeah, I'm a fan of the paranormal, but what the fuck are you even talking about?

I literally just logged on a few minutes ago. 

My night has been bullshit. Dealing with a senile old man and two crazy fucking cats. I had no help since disco wasn't home, until just now. 

Unless you've got proof that midnight is typing in some stupid wagz style shit, you don't need to drag me into anything. 

I have one alt and it doesn't get used. It's only there in case this profile gets banned. I don't need to hide to talk shit, bro.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, resurrected said:

"Midnight's dumbass dribble?" 

Yeah, I'm a fan of the paranormal, but what the fuck are you even talking about?

I literally just logged on a few minutes ago. 

My night has been bullshit. Dealing with a senile old man and two crazy fucking cats. I had no help since disco wasn't home, until just now. 

Unless you've got proof that midnight is typing in some stupid wagz style shit, you don't need to drag me into anything. 

I have one alt and it doesn't get used. It's only there in case this profile gets banned. I don't need to hide to talk shit, bro.

Your alts.. Your alts bro. I'm not reading the rest of that bullshit, but I can pull up a thread you made recently specifically regarding alts, and all the bullshit associated with them here.. To me that's dribble because if I get blocked from this hole in the wall ESPECIALLY as decrepit as it's become with age I'm not gonna make another one even if it's just to put some two cents in. 

Nobody blow a gasket please. 🙃

Your alts.. Your alts bro. I'm not reading the rest of that bullshit, but I can pull up a thread your made recent;y specifically regarding alts, and all the bullshit associted with them here.. To me that's dribble because if I get blocked from this whole in the wall ESPECIALLY as decrepit as it's become with age I'm not gonna make another one even if it's just to put some two cents in. 

Nobody blow a gasket please. 🙃

You read the whole thing because I didn't mention alts until the end. 

Also, do you just assume that every alt that logs on here is me? 

I'm sure that is someone's alt myself, but I don't speculate because I don't give a shit who it is. As long as they don't fuck with me.

I mean, if you choose to leave if you get banned, that's your choice. I like to chat, so, if I get banned, I like to know I have an alt to fall back on. Which won't be an alt at that point. It will be my new main. Like this one is now. 

I don't hide behind an alt. I have one in case I get banned. I only chat on this one. But at the end of the day, I don't care who believes me. 

If you want to think I'm the pussy that types/like/this, then go ahead. 

2 hours ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

but my sister gets mad at me for that kind of magick, and I don't want to piss her off, she's one person actually on my side :D 

Don't do it, man. It'll turn out like a golem - you know, you bring them to life and things just get out of hand.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, resurrected said:

You read the whole thing because I didn't mention alts until the end. 

Also, do you just assume that every alt that logs on here is me? 

I'm sure that is someone's alt myself, but I don't speculate because I don't give a shit who it is. As long as they don't fuck with me.

I mean, if you choose to leave if you get banned, that's your choice. I like to chat, so, if I get banned, I like to know I have an alt to fall back on. Which won't be an alt at that point. It will be my new main. Like this one is now. 

I don't hide behind an alt. I have one in case I get banned. I only chat on this one. But at the end of the day, I don't care who believes me. 

If you want to think I'm the pussy that types/like/this, then go ahead. 

No I didn't I just remembered your thread about alts. I'm not even reading this one untill the end because I know you like to throw your ODB fuck you's into every post you disagree with.. That's what got us here in the first place. Feel free to do that by the way, but if you come at me with it don't get your blood pressure up or feel the need to double down that's all I'm saying. 

Just now, PhilosipherStoned said:

No I didn't I just remembered your thread about alts. I'm not even reading that one untill the end because I know you like to throw your ODB fuck you's into every post you disagree with.. That's what got us here in the first place. Feel free to do that by the way, but if you come at me with it don't get your blood pressure up or fill the need to double down that's all I'm saying. 

You need some pussy, bro.

2 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I got plenty trust me. More than I need..

On 9/10/2020 at 2:45 PM, PhilosipherStoned said:

I'm a virgin at heart if that counts.. 

Lol.

Alright bro. I mean, you did summon me. So, it is what it is. Nothing but love. At least somebody on the boards is thinking about me. 

6 minutes ago, resurrected said:

I didn't get a notification because midnight is banned. I was just reading this thread because I usually read all of mini ghost's threads. 

Then I definitely didn't summon you...you got butt hurt that I called your ranting dribble.. It's whatever honestly I get it most of the times it's just some of the rants trolls or whatever you do that I think are over the top obnoxious to the point it seems like you're boiling... Honestly all that backslash nonsense could've pointed me somewhere else.. but like I said I don't give a fuck. That 'abomination'  spawned itself at the mere mention of it's name like you did even though you don't use the name midnight anymore then. Who THE FUCK cares. 😷

Then I definitely didn't summon you...you got butt hurt that I called your ranting dribble.. It's whatever honestly I get it most of the times it's just some of the rants trolls or whatever you do are over the top obnoxious to the point it seems like you're boiling... Honestly all that backslash nonsense could've pointed me somewhere else.. but like I said I don't give a fuck. That 'abomination'  spawned itself at the mere mention of it's name like you did even though you don't use the name midnight anymore then. Who THE FUCK cares. 😷

Nah. I didn't get butt hurt over that. I didn't understand why you said midnight was using an alt. I don't know who abomination is and I don't care. He/she came after you. I saw that. But midnight was mentioned after all of that happened. I've never attacked you. Ever. So yeah, it kind of stung a little when you thought I came after you through an alt. I've never had an issue with you. We've always been cool. 

Just now, resurrected said:

Nah. I didn't get butt hurt over that. I didn't understand why you said midnight was using an alt. I don't know who abomination is and I don't care. He/she came after you. I saw that. But midnight was mentioned after all of that happened. I've never attacked you. Ever. So yeah, it kind of stung a little when you thought I came after you through an alt. I've never had an issue with you. We've always been cool. 

Sorry man I'm not really trying to sting you, but you do leave me with that ODB afterstench when you try to burn me a lot..