UnevenEdge

I want to turn dolls and scarecrows alive

Mini_ghost420

Wait man.. I guess you don't even remember the times we've clashed here over you doing some over the top trolling because you thought someone was racist or what have you.. Man I don't care is all I'm saying. I'm not the one having memory problems with that.. Call me your friend. Call me your enemy. Call me Stoned. IDGAF. I'm just saying. Sorry on pegging you for the random whatever that was there.... 

You're right. I just threw a random name in there man maybe yours was the only one I could think of that might get salty about me calling paranormal bullshit stupid other than minighost. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

37 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Wait man.. I guess you don't even remember the times we've clashed here over you doing some over the top trolling because you thought someone was racist or what have you.. Man I don't care is all I'm saying. I'm not the one having memory problems with that.. Call me your friend. Call me your enemy. Call me Stoned. IDGAF. I'm just saying. Sorry on pegging you for the random whatever that was there.... 

You're right. I just threw a random name in there man maybe yours was the only one I could think of that might get salty about me calling paranormal bullshit stupid other than minighost. 

if you don't care, than don't click on the thread, don't post in it. nobody needs these essays about how you don't care. it's more "edgy" than anything any Satanist does. just scroll on and go post in something you do care about.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

if you don't care, than don't click on the thread, don't post in it. nobody needs these essays about how you don't care. it's more "edgy" than anything any Satanist does. just scroll on and go post in something you do care about.

That post wasn't targeted at you. Sorry I get lazy with all the quoting that is apparently neccessary with this forum.. 

I'm feeling pretty buzzed atm ghost. I REALLY want a living doll now lol. Even.. wait.. Have you seen this movie??? Damn I can't remember the name it was obviously a B movie since I watched on Tubi, but it had Dolls in the name.. The way the plot goes the families grandfather had been in a mental asylum for schizophrenia, but a witch came to take the 'other personalities' that he was feeling out and put them in random dolls that then proceeded to fuck that cast over.. B movie for sure, but one of those would spice my life up. I'm not being sarcastic. I'll fuck it up, and maybe use some skills from my OGD days..

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

8 hours ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

but my sister gets mad at me for that kind of magick, and I don't want to piss her off, she's one person actually on my side :D 

we buried a whole cows tongue once. for the feels. i hated that it was in our freezer for the duration taking up space. i just wanted to eat it the whole time all the way up to the end. 

not my thing tbh. i see meat and i just want to consume it. meh. it was so big too! /cry

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NNN said:

we buried a whole cows tongue once. for the feels. i hated that it was in our freezer for the duration taking up space. i just wanted to eat it the whole time all the way up to the end. 

not my thing tbh. i see meat and i just want to consume it. meh. it was so big too! /cry

my grandfather used to eat cow tongue sandwiches

18 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I'm feeling pretty buzzed atm ghost. I REALLY want a living doll now lol. Even.. wait.. Have you seen this movie??? Damn I can't remember the name it was obviously a B movie since I watched on Tubi, but it had Dolls in the name.. The way the plot goes the families grandfather had been in a mental asylum for schizophrenia, but a witch came to take the 'other personalities' that he was feeling out and put them in random dolls that then proceeded to fuck that cast over.. B movie for sure, but one of those would spice my life up. I'm not being sarcastic. I'll fuck it up, and maybe use some skills from my OGD days..

you/just/want/to/have/sex/with/a/doll/

amirite/

• Haha 1