UnevenEdge

Assassination Classroom Episode 3: "Karma Time" Discussion!!

OwlChemist81

I just re-watched the first 2 episodes earlier.

At first my theory was Koro-sensei was ordered to destroy the Earth by his superiors and didn't really want to.  But then I noticed someone called him an alien and he said he is an Earthling born and bred.  So maybe he is some sort of super weapon the military created, and went rogue, which is why he made that agreement with the government.  But then I don't know what is compelling him to destroy the world.  Also he still threatened to kill the students' families.  So I'm still not sure what Koro-sensei's deal is.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

I just re-watched the first 2 episodes earlier.

At first my theory was Koro-sensei was ordered to destroy the Earth by his superiors and didn't really want to.  But then I noticed someone called him an alien and he said he is an Earthling born and bred.  So maybe he is some sort of super weapon the military created, and went rogue, which is why he made that agreement with the government.  But then I don't know what is compelling him to destroy the world.  Also he still threatened to kill the students' families.  So I'm still not sure what Koro-sensei's deal is.

OR he's lying and he's really an alien.

Who knows.