UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind Episodio 31 Discussion

4 minutes ago, mochi said:

ain't any, just an old 90's anime stereotype that's somehow regained popularity

All because of that Pokemon incident lol.  I think was before Pokemon came over?  The Late Show played a short clip for the lulz, and Letterman called Pikachu a dog. xD

Just now, ben0119 said:

All because of that Pokemon incident lol.  I think was before Pokemon came over?  The Late Show played a short clip for the lulz, and Letterman called Pikachu a dog. xD

it was right before the pokemon anime was dubbed, it's why the first season of pokemon had 1 frame per second animaition of Pikachu's lightning, it originally had a strobe effect but after the epilepsy incident they went back and removed all but 1 frame from the lightning animation to delete the strobe effect

Just now, mochi said:

it was right before the pokemon anime was dubbed, it's why the first season of pokemon had 1 frame per second animaition of Pikachu's lightning, it originally had a strobe effect but after the epilepsy incident they went back and removed all but 1 frame from the lightning animation to delete the strobe effect

Ah interesting.

But it wasn't even Pikachu who caused the seizures but another Pokemon?  It was never used again after that episode.  I cant remember what it was called.