UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind Episodio 31 Discussion

Dzmm2UUW0AAJsqM.jpg?fit=1127,634&ssl=1

Episodio 31: Green Tea and Sanctuary, Part 2

JoJo's back! And the wait wasn't nearly as painful this time, because at least we had the Bat to keep us company! But if you're fuzzy on last time, it was discovered in the soft cliffhanger that Bruno Buccirati is a dead man walking, living on borrowed time from Giorno's Golden Wind Stand! Will his next Stand battle be his last? And what of this mysterious man who seems to know about Stands who has been communicating with the group? Watch tonight and find out...maybe! 

Older video, but it still works!!

12:30 AM tonight (8/29), ONLY TOONAMI!!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 2

Just now, mochi said:

i'd have provided gay art for this show....but I don't need too because this show's own art does that by itself

i work in a bookstore and a week ago, an older dude wandering through the manga section said JJBA caught his eye because the cover art reminded him very strongly of a comic that used to appear in a gay lifestyle magazine from the late 70s. he'd never heard of Araki and wasn't even a manga/anime fan but said the art was uncannily similar

• Haha 1

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

i work in a bookstore and a week ago, an older dude wandering through the manga section said JJBA caught his eye because the cover art reminded him very strongly of a comic that used to appear in a gay lifestyle magazine from the late 70s. he'd never heard of Araki and wasn't even a manga/anime fan but said the art was uncannily similar

I know exactly the artist he's reffering to and I have said it myself in the past
JJBA's Art looks like Tom of Finland

TOM OF FINLAND The Darkroom" | Opening - Tom of Finland Foundation : Tom of  Finland Foundation

• Thanks 1