UnevenEdge

4 minutes ago, elfie said:

.... they're REALLY trying to make it harder to defend an argument.

they're also bringing back Matt Damon Ben Affleck as Batman after this movie for reasons they won't clarify

Edited by mochi
  • D'oh 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Now in this short I am seeing green on the left side of the screen when it goes to black.  So I think it is some kind of glitch and not an art style thing.

Yeah.

The feed on this one looks sharper but it still keeps shifting colors and brightness occasionally for me too.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

I totally forgot about that.  It doesn't even look like him haha.

this is a funny observation to make....but his body type and the hair they chose makes him look more like Terry than he does Bruce Why Batman Beyond Is One Of The Best Iterations Of Batman ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mochi said:

this is a funny observation to make....but his body type and the hair they chose makes him look more like Terry than he does Bruce Why Batman Beyond Is One Of The Best Iterations Of Batman ...

LOL you're right.  But at least he doesn't look like himself or the Twilight character in that picture.  It is just one picture, and a still, obviously, not a movie, and lots of shadow.  Could be different in the movie itself.

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Not finishing the last 10 minutes even though you've seen almost all of it at this point? lol

Night

he's been doing this a lot lately >_>

**sigh** as an aside I wanted to drink tonight but since I had no internet or TV for the first hour of this I didn't

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

LOL you're right.  But at least he doesn't look like himself or the Twilight character in that picture.  It is just one picture, and a still, obviously, not a movie, and lots of shadow.  Could be different in the movie itself.

having seen him in other movies...Rob is actually a great actor....the problem is....he was partly only a great actor because he was *avoiding* big budget movies that played up his Hunkiness and let him be ugly and freaky
Rob Pattinson's Good Time Shot A Key Scene In A Domino's Pizza ...

so it's weird for him to...basically go right back to a big budget hollywood movie that wants to play up his "hunkiness"

1 minute ago, mochi said:

having seen him in other movies...Rob is actually a great actor....the problem is....he was partly only a great actor because he was *avoiding* big budget movies that played up his Hunkiness and let him be ugly and freaky
Rob Pattinson's Good Time Shot A Key Scene In A Domino's Pizza ...

so it's weird for him to...basically go right back to a big budget hollywood movie that wants to play up his "hunkiness"

So he was a good actor in a bad franchise basically.  Well, we all thought pretty boy Heath Ledger would be a terrible joker, so maybe Robert Pattinson will surprise us here.

I don't know about hunk, but Batman is supposed to be built, and maybe Bruce could be "pretty" sometimes while he is the billionaire playboy, but both Bruce and Batman wouldn't be the rest of the time.  We'll see.