UnevenEdge

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh hey they actually did what I and others suggested and got a show that's already dubbed from the past few years.

From what I have seen, heard, and read, though, Assassination Classroom seems... disturbing.  Also the yellow tentacle guy looks creepy as fuck.

Yeah it's a good pick, something decently popular that's still pretty recent and all dubbed already.

What I saw of it was quite good.

Especially if you can buy into its tonal shifts since it's got a lot comedy.

It's very well received, it should be a good fit with its themes if it holds up the rest of the way.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

Just now, DangerMouse said:

It's very well received, it should be a good fit with its themes if it holds up the rest of the way.

I think it's going to be a nice mix of tones and genres, perhaps with half lighthearted humor and half dark comedy 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah it's a good pick, something decently popular that's still pretty recent and all dubbed already.

Yeah it has that going for it.

I don't know this show seemed messed up from what I came across but I didn't look into it deeply at all.  Maybe I have the wrong idea about it.  I'll see how it turns out, I guess.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

Bruce is supposed to be attractive, dammit! it's fine!

(though as a kid, i remember being caught off guard by his appearance in this short)

Eh he's not supposed to be THIS pretty lmao.

You were a kid when this came out?  Says it's from 2008.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah it has that going for it.

I don't know this show seemed messed up from what I came across but I didn't look into it deeply at all.  Maybe I have the wrong idea about it.  I'll see how it turns out, I guess.

I can see that, it's definitely got plenty of weird, especially until you buy into the premise.

Edited by DangerMouse