UnevenEdge

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

This is good news indeed as you are chatting with someone else who knows the pain of not having glasses for a extended period of time.

Also glad you weren't stung xD

It's a good thing I could see close, but still. x_x Did I say how I lost my old ones?  They fell off my face because of the stupid mask pulling my ears down, into the toilet at Sam's and then the automatic flusher sucked them down!  I needed new ones anyway but was putting it off because of covid.  That kind of forced me to get new ones at that point lmao.

Yeah I don't know if the nozzle had a cap or seal on it but the spray blasted out like a jetstream and knocked the nest down and I don't think it hit them all!

4 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

the narrows. was that a gotham landmark before batman begins?

Hmm good question. I only know it from the Nolan Batman's too.

Looks like this was released in 2008, so yeah I guess it was made between the releases of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

Edited by DangerMouse

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

So is this an anthology?  The character designs in the first one were weird but I liked the background art, animation, and music was great.

Now for this part the art is totally different and seems more traditional comic booky.

Yup, 6 different anime studios.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Hmm good question. I only know it from the Nolan Batman's too.

Looks like this was released in 2008, so yeah I guess it was made between the releases of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

Damn, this is intense!! How in the hell did this air at 9 PM on CN Action Flicks back in the day!?

Must have been edited to hell and back!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

the art looks like the boondocks

No, it looks more like traditional comic book art, art you would see for some animated comic book stuff, though not the Bruce Timm stuff specifically.  Boondocks almost looks like anime haha.

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

It's a good thing I could see close, but still. x_x Did I say how I lost my old ones?  They fell off my face because of the stupid mask pulling my ears down, into the toilet at Sam's and then the automatic flusher sucked them down!  I needed new ones anyway but was putting it off because of covid.  That kind of forced me to get new ones at that point lmao.

Yeah I don't know if the nozzle had a cap or seal on it but the spray blasted out like a jetstream and knocked the nest down and I don't think it hit them all!

That sounds like one of the most annoying ways to lose a pair of glasses, I'd be pissed no pun intended.

Ahh the spray woke them up more than killing any of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

No, it looks more like traditional comic book art, art you would see for some animated comic book stuff, though not the Bruce Timm stuff specifically.  Boondocks almost looks like anime haha.

well, obviously, this looks like anime (albeit sort of cheap-looking anime)

Oh hey they actually did what I and others suggested and got a show that's already dubbed from the past few years.

From what I have seen, heard, and read, though, Assassination Classroom seems... disturbing.  Also the yellow tentacle guy looks creepy as fuck.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

well, obviously, this looks like anime (albeit sort of cheap-looking anime)

Naw this doesn't look that anime-like.  It looks like comic book art or art for animation DC would use.  Doesn't look cheap to me.  And the first one had really weird looking characters but cool backgrounds.