UnevenEdge

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 and 2 Discussion

3ngag3

1 minute ago, mochi said:

eh, he's still a fussy joke character

Fussy yes, but he's on par with Brock in being a bad-ass. Also far more entertaining than Brock. Quips are better than Brocks grunts and shit 70s references. The only time Brock has been a fun character is when he had Hunter to play off of. The rest of the time he'll just say dumb shit like "Ehh, I'll pass" "panic room now!" "I don't know about this doc" "Eh Yeah". You can take those lines and soundboard like 80% of his dialogue. I know because I marathon VB last weekend.Ā 

Just now, HardcoreHunter said:

Fussy yes, but he's on par with Brock in being a bad-ass. Also far more entertaining than Brock. Quips are better than Brocks grunts and shit 70s references. The only time Brock has been a fun character is when he had Hunter to play off of. The rest of the time he'll just say dumb shit like "Ehh, I'll pass" "panic room now!" "I don't know about this doc" "Eh Yeah". You can take those lines and soundboard like 80% of his dialogue. I know because I marathon VB last weekend.Ā 

point made

7 minutes ago, mochi said:

pHHH, Harvey's bombing the World Trade Center?!Image

Lots of movies, videogames, etc had the World Trade Center get attacked, just like other famous buildings and landmarks would get attacked.Ā  In Urban Strike you evacuate the Twin Towers and disarm a bomb.Ā  So I wouldn't call it predicting anything.

Huh, didn't remember the game took place in the then future of 2001 though.Ā  That's kind of spooky.

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah she's sure to strike fear into the hearts of criminals rofl.

Though I always wondered why Robin wore an outfit that didn't blend into the dark and wasn't scary, like Batman's.

because he was a circus performer and that inspired the costume he wore