UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind Episodio 29 Discussion!!

Eeehhh... so THIS is how the arrow works?!  It's not just magic?!  Still sounds like a bunch of mumbo jumbo though lmao.  But I have a hard time believing Stands are simply biological in nature.  Also this show has ghosts and stuff.

Eh, why can only one person learn the secret?

7 hours ago, 3ngag3 said:

I'll say this. If the Karens do decide to go after Jojo, they are going to get completely annihilated by the fandom. Ravenous they be.

I haven't even heard anyone complain about TV shows being graphic in possibly decades.  I don't think this is really a thing anymore.  Hell, they show pretty graphic stuff on NBC, CBS, and FOX these days.  ABC is maybe more family friendly.  Don't know if it was always like that or it started when Disney bought them.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

I haven't even heard anyone complain about TV shows being graphic in possibly decades.  I don't think this is really a thing anymore.  Hell, they show pretty graphic stuff on NBC, CBS, and FOX these days.  ABC is maybe more family friendly.  Don't know if it was always like that or it started when Disney bought them.

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2550630/the-internet-reacts-after-woman-goes-viral-following-freak-out-over-adult-swims-content

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mochi said:

...........STANDS ARE A DISEASE NOW?!

Is this the midichlorians of JoJo? x_x But there are literal ghosts in this show.  And I have a hard time believing all the Stands can be explained by scientific and biological means.  Some of them are whacked out as fuck.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Is this the midichlorians of JoJo? x_x But there are literal ghosts in this show.  And I have a hard time believing all the Stands can be explained by scientific and biological means.  Some of them are whacked out as fuck.

it's a common trope of Shonen anime and manga to give stupid "scientific" explanations for things that don't need to be explained

• Sad 1
  • D'oh 1