UnevenEdge

Whats a weird fact about yourself?

BingisBongis

Guest Erectile Disfunctlon

Back when I was 8 or 9 I remembered word for word all the lines in Pixars A Bug's Life,

I hear it's a life threatening ailment, life expectancy for those with that condition being the same as it'd normally be.

43 minutes ago, BingisBongis said:

You're welcome. (Side note: I legitimately don't know who Viper is)

So your folder spamming and dead memes are just a coincidence....I'm skeptical, but it would be interesting if we add a volatile catalyst to this potion and see what happens

38 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

So your folder spamming and dead memes are just a coincidence....I'm skeptical, but it would be interesting if we add a volatile catalyst to this potion and see what happens

I'm not really sure what you mean by "volatile catalyst", but okay

Edited by BingisBongis

1 minute ago, BingisBongis said:

Did a nun slap the shit out of your hand until you got it right or something?

no, my mom forced me to through years of occupational therapy even though there's nothing wrong with my left hand. it's a looooooooooooooooong story, which had nothing to do with religion, that i don't really feel like getting into

Weird fact inbound from someone that's clearly an alt right racist.

Be me, 17 years old. Been friends with this one black girl for several months before asking her out, her being my first gf, and to this day was the one that understood and accepted me the most, we were together roughly 1-2 years before things fell apart.

Now bring on my haters that clearly know my life better than I do and will say I'm making it up.

1 minute ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

Be me, 17 years old. Been friends with this one black girl for several months before asking her out, her being my first gf, and to this day was the one that understood and accepted me the most, we were together roughly 1-2 years before things fell apart.

Now bring on my haters that clearly know my life better than I do and will say I'm making it up.

How many times did you hit her before she left you?

36 minutes ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

Sounds like you made it up....

And there is no rule saying banging outside of your race absolves you from being racist.

• Like 1
  • D'oh 1