UnevenEdge

And the Bleach 20th Anniversary Project is....

3ngag3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@mochi Managed to stumble into this today. 

Been very sick and trying to get more sleep, to no avail.  Trying to do things I thought would make me fall asleep, but nothing is working.

Here is that situation concerning one of the characters I mentioned being a transphobic piece of shit.  It's ok, because the character has consistently been a piece of shit the whole series, and the character is portrayed as being in the wrong.  Personally, I am actually a big fan of the trans character.  You don't seem to care about spoilers, so here is the chapter -

Edited by ben0119

Just now, Distinct Lunatic said:

Wasn't zombie girl actually implied to be a dude?

Something about Yumichika being able to smell his semen, cause apparently that's something he can do.

Can you mark that if you are going to post a spoiler, please?

Spoiler

And no, Giselle Gewelle is trans, and Yumichika is a transphobe.  Similar to how he discriminated against 2 other characters for being "ugly."  But while Yumichika is pretty on the outside, he is ugly on the inside.

Also another translation I just found has him saying "don't you mean getting hard?"

17 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Can you mark that if you are going to post a spoiler, please?

Reveal hidden contents

And no, Giselle Gewelle is trans, and Yumichika is a transphobe.  Similar to how he discriminated against 2 other characters for being "ugly."  But while Yumichika is pretty on the outside, he is ugly on the inside.

Also another translation I just found has him saying "don't you mean getting hard?"

Spoiler

No, I won't. Because a post mentioning a character making a comment about another characters gender isn't a spoiler.

Also Giselle isn't a girl, he's a dude. Dislike this as much as you want.

Edited by Raptorpat
  • D'oh 1

Just now, Distinct Lunatic said:

No, I won't. Because a post mentioning a character making a comment about another characters gender isn't a spoiler.

Also Giselle isn't a girl, he's a dude. Dislike this as much as you want.

Well, you will be dealt with, in any case.

Spoiler

Confirmed to be "biologically male," by Kubo, and not within the story.  But, identifies as a woman.

But, confirming yourself as transphobic as well?  Good to know.  Who are you, by the way?

• D'oh 1

8 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Confirmed to be "biologically male," by Kubo, and not within the story.  But, identifies as a woman.

But, confirming yourself as transphobic as well?  Good to know.  Who are you, by the way?

No it's brought up in the manga 

Spoiler

tumblr_n8fuzcmPd11r3riyco2_r1_500.png

Spoiler

tumblr_n8r430X76t1tetvc5o1_400.jpg

• Like 1
  • D'oh 1

10 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Hide contents

Right... Cause you'll forever be the guy with a hairpin trigger when it comes to anything that comes across as even the slightest spoiler, throwing your little tantrums like back in the ASMB days.

And man do you folks love your buzzwords.

Edited by Distinct Lunatic
  • D'oh 1

33 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

For bleach at this point I'd say if someone is in a bleach thread they're rolling the dice. It ended back in 2012.  Kinda reminds me when I got yelled at for posting Naruto Spoilers when Boruto was already airing. 

Exactly.

I believe in a statute of limitations of sorts when it comes to spoilers. I'm not saying one should be free to drop heavy spoilers or full on give certain things of real surprise away, but after a period of time you have no one to blame but yourself.

Like Breaking Bad for example back when that aired, or TWD when people actually cared about it, after a new episode aired if you were the type that puts yourself in a place where you're at the mercy of people spoiling it (such as social media or even articles) there's a period of time where if you want to avoid getting spoiled you need to see it ASAP. Same thing for hot movie releases, like Marvel stuff or SW, if you don't see them within the first two weeks of release you have no one to blame but yourself.

And when it comes to anime series, considering how big of a deal Bleach was, at one point it being viewed as on the same level as Naruto and One Piece, considering the Bleach anime ended like 8 years ago, and the manga around 4 years ago, you're likely to have been spoiled long before they announced it's returning.

Like hell, I gave up on liking and following One Piece back at the end of the Enies Lobby or whatever arc with Robin and Frankie, and without even trying or looking up anything about the series since I have a rough idea of many big plot points that came after. Same for Naruto Shippuden, I gave up on it (mostly due to lack of time back then) around the time Jiraiya died, but I pretty much know every major and minor event that happened since, without even trying to find out.

5 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

No it's brought up in the manga 

Hide contents

tumblr_n8fuzcmPd11r3riyco2_r1_500.png

Hide contents

tumblr_n8r430X76t1tetvc5o1_400.jpg

God damn are you both this fucking stupid? 

Spoiler

Yumichika is TRANSPHOBIC.  THAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT SCENE.  God damn.  Literally every other fan was calling her trans til you 2 clowns showed up in this thread just now. 

And someone is clearly triggered to reply with bigotry within seconds of me trying to make a fun post.  Pathetic.

Edited by ben0119
  • D'oh 1

5 hours ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

Right... Cause you'll forever be the guy with a hairpin trigger when it comes to anything that comes across as even the slightest spoiler, throwing your little tantrums like back in the ASMB days.

And man do you folks love your buzzwords.

So who are you again?  I've been a part of this community since 2003 and I dont recall this username at all, from the ASMB, or Unevenedge, until recently.

Edited by ben0119

19 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

God damn are you both this fucking stupid? 

Hide contents

Yumichika is TRANSPHOBIC.  THAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT SCENE.  God damn.  Literally every other fan was calling her trans til you 2 clowns showed up in this thread just now. 

And someone is clearly triggered to reply with bigotry within seconds of me trying to make a fun post.  Pathetic.

Keep throwing those buzzwords out, I'm sure it'll hurt me eventually.

• D'oh 1

19 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

So who are you again?  I've been a part of this community since 2003 and I dont recall this username at all, from the ASMB, or Unevenedge, until recently.

I to the N to the C to the E to the P to the T to the I to the O to the N

Prior to that I was known as,

D to the E to the A to the T to the H to the G to the O to the D to the 2 to the 0 to the 1

And prior to that I was known as,

D to the E to the A to the T to the H to the G to the O to the D to the 1 to the 0 to the 1

4 minutes ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

I to the N to the C to the E to the P to the T to the I to the O to the N

Prior to that I was known as,

D to the E to the A to the T to the H to the G to the O to the D to the 2 to the 0 to the 1

And prior to that I was known as,

D to the E to the A to the T to the H to the G to the O to the D to the 1 to the 0 to the 1

Oh that explains it.  I see you haven't changed at all.  You were the guy that got elfie busted from Deviant Art, claiming he was a pedo because of some aged up characters he drew?

Edited by ben0119

8 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh that explains it.  I see you haven't changed at all.  You were the guy that got elfie busted from Deviant Art, claiming he was a pedo because of some aged up characters he drew?

I don't know what he's been crying about but I've done no such thing. I think I gave him some shit about something along those lines, but I didn't report the dude. He did have a typical Elfie style freakout over it happening though.

The dude blocked me on DA ages ago, before that even happened. I only know about it cause he talked about it on the boards back then.

Just re-watched the 2 episodes of peak Aizen trolling where he fights everyone and whips all of them.  Good stuff. :D

I was annoyed at this part back then at what I thought was some new hotshot dub director arbitrarily deciding Aizen should be called Sosuke by the characters now.  Now I see it was just Shinji who did it.  This must be intentional.  Because of how "close" they were as captain and lieutenant?  Shinji calls him by his first name ironically lmao.

Edited by ben0119

On 7/12/2020 at 12:16 AM, ben0119 said:

I have no idea what this is about???

14 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Just re-watched the 2 episodes of peak Aizen trolling where he fights everyone and whips all of them.  Good stuff. :D

I was annoyed at this part back then at what I thought was some new hotshot director arbitrarily deciding Aizen should be called Sosuke by the characters now.  Now I see it was just Shinji who did it.  This must be intentional.  Because of how "close" they were as captain and lieutenant?  Shinji calls him by his first name ironically lmao.

Been years since I've watched bleach to actually remember minor stuff like that. I wonder if bleach would be popular enough to warrant a kai treatment. One Piece didn't get a kai, but they made movies that recount early arcs, and from what I've heard everyone is annoyed because it cuts out too much. Naruto though has Fan made Kai's 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Soul Society is currently going through rapid population growth and they still operate off of a draconian caste system  where you can be poor in the afterlife. 

Because of this, more budgeting has been set aside to go directly to the Squad Captains than funding the Bleach anime’s continuation. 

• Haha 1