UnevenEdge
SwimModSponges

A lot of threads seem to be coming up as "not secure" lately.

It's just you and your connection bro. I didn't say anything when you complained abt this in the presidential election thread but yeah, I'm not seeing what you're seeing

On 2/24/2020 at 11:55 AM, SwimModSponges said:

We need to like, hire guards or something?

i'm not seeing anything like that on my end. i do see a valid cloudflare cert that's good until 10/9/2020. what browser are you using?

7 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

An insecure one apparently.

Google chrome.

Update it

22 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

Oh god ive been compromised. 

*takes cyanide tablet*

Seriously, not trying to be rude here but btwn this fretting over site security/always being on botwatch stuff, and staying updated on the constant breathless russiagate/Ukrainegate coverage seemingly every day over the last few years, you might want to do a self assessment of your mental state, because I promise you absolutely none of that stuff should warrant even a significant fraction of the attention that you've been giving it. 

• D'oh 2

Not getting that warning either, so it's probably just as Wacky said - your browser is out of date.

Yeah i've tried different browsers, same exact thing on the same exact pages.

I asked wacky's opinion and he thinks its pooh's sig, so i turned them off but im still getting them occasionally. 

Hey just so you know this problem never went away.

Got one in the shark uprising thread right now, anybody wanna confirm if its unsecure for anybody else? 

2 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

Hey just so you know this problem never went away.

Got one in the shark uprising thread right now, anybody wanna confirm if its unsecure for anybody else? 

That specific thread does show as unsecure for me. I haven't noticed that anywhere else but don't really pay attention either.

Seems like a you problem...Not sure what to do about it though, just wanted to chime in on I'm getting nothing of the sort.