UnevenEdge

Winter 2020

QueenoftheDorks

It's that time again. Here's the link to AniChart. Whatcha watching???

I'm not caught up on Haikyuu!! so I'll catch that later. Probably just gonna go for Dorohedoro and the new Orphen. Maybe pet and Runway de Warratte if they get good buzz.I'm not exactly sure what they can do with a new Madoka series since won't be all be expecting a twist this time?

• Like 1

Somali to Mori, I read a lot of the manga for it and really liked it, but I think people stopped translating it. It'd be a good chance to see how it ends.

Other than that, literally nothing else stood out to me. As I've mentioned in past threads, there's so few new anime that I find myself watching, typically on average I'll only watch 2 new series in a year. One reason being a lot of them just don't appeal to me, they say you should never judge a book by its cover, but it usually holds true for me liking a series. Also I'm part of the demographic that doesn't like watching subs, at all. I did back in my cringy weeb days, but I don't do that now. The only exceptions I make are with certain series like Fate/ UBW and later Apocrypha where the first half was dubbed online and I couldn't wait for the second half to get dubbed. There's also the new Code Geass movie, which took so fucking long to be released. There were camrips all over the internet, I think I found one that was dubbed, but when I decided I couldn't wait any longer and ended up watching a camrip of it, that one was subbed, which I think worked out better since it made the dialogue easier to follow in that instance.

Haikuu!! and Isekai Quartet 2 for sure.  Somali to Mori looks promising.  Probably Number24 for the rugby.

I'll check out pet and Plunderer, but I can't say I'm excited about them.  I have a bunch of continuing series, like Ace of Diamond (don't know why it's not on the list), Chihayafuru, Iruma-kun, and Ahiru no Sora.  I'm sure I'll pick up a dozen other series once I see their debuts episodes.

• Like 2

Definitely Chihayafuru 3 and Black Clover (despite the DBZ level of dragging the story out). 

Otherwise catching up on some shows from this past season like Food Wars, One Piece and My Hero Academia. Idk what it is, just not as jazzed to wait around each week for these - more binge watch material for me.

• Like 1