UnevenEdge

I just did 20 minutes of Stand up for a heavy metal crowd.

That_One_Guy

Just now, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Gonna do any more metal shows? Was this an awful experience or more of a religious revelation? xD

I gotta get paid to do that shit again lol

It was a fun challenge but I can't be doing that shit for free. There was a table yelling Hail Satan! after almost every joke I told lol

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Hey, you're back! Glad you had fun at your show. Sorry about Alabama not making it to yet another CFP. (I'm not trying to be smart either. I'm sorry.)

YO! No worries man. We don't deserve it this year. Our defense is trash. I honestly just hope Tua plays football again. I feel horrible that his career is in jeapordy. Clemsons bout to win it all lol

11 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

IMG_20191214_203143500.thumb.jpg.3a9d83a3f25e46d46fc44633de91aaf6.jpg

Ok bump just to show yall the range of gigs I have to do lol. Last night I did a show full of crazy twenty somethings that screamed hail Satan. Tonight, fucking church ladies lol. I had to be 100% clean couldn't so much as curse. Went well tho

I blew the picture up and I still don't know what's going on in that logo on the wall.

4 hours ago, Seight said:

I blew the picture up and I still don't know what's going on in that logo on the wall.

It says el torro grotto. It was a masons lodge in this little podunk neighborhood. Lol I thought it was a Mexican restaurant but that logo was the most ethnic thing in there 😅