UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer Episode 9 Discussion!!!

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah I thought she was about to pull up her leg after that instead of going through with kicking it. Guess it was too late even though it didn't seem like it.

I'm glad they made it clear shes still vulnerable.

Edited by saito34
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba/episode-9/.147407

Rating: 4.5. Absolutely fantastic episode, and by far the most action we had all night!

Hell, I'd say it, the action scenes in Fire Force, and One-Punch Man were the highlights of the night in terms of pure adrenaline!

Man, I forgot the Spider Demon Lady with the Bad Temari Balls from Hades is still alive for next year!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Thanks 1

Did you seriously pronounce Tanjuro that way, Sara?

How dare you use the clip of that jerk calling Nezuko ugly, Demarco!

Her weapons are balls? Really?

Fire Force author is getting hot over these arrows.

There's no dust near him or anywhere on him.

So temari refers to a sauce and also these balls?

So Kibutsugi has a group of elite disciples.

Well so much for Yushiro. Eh, regenerating after he lost his head? And that's GROSS!

Interrupting the time spent alone with her... wtf.

She's stripping? Oh, more arms. And now roided. Yuck.

I thought -maru suffix was just on male names.

So it's a combination of both of the demons doing these attacks.

HOLY ANIMATION!

Good job Nezuko!

She's been disarmed!

Blood samples?! How do you suppose you are going to subdue them without killing them? If either one gets away, Kibutsugi will find this place.

I don't care to see Kristen Stewart in a movie. And that sea creature looks like a damn xenomorph. You could be more creative than that. The Abyss... now that was an awesome movie and great take on mysterious undersea life.

Yushiro kidding about running away? What?

Nezuko is still hypnotized. Though those are demons and not humans. Still don't like that she's hypnotized, since it didn't seem necessary. Also kind of random that that that guy had that ability anyway.

Nezuko and those two fight Susamaru? Isn't she more dangerous than Yahaba?

Actually this guy is trouble too. And how the hell does that arrow power work?

No, Nezuko! She heals slowly. 😧 Medicine? And damn it that hypnotism is really pissing me off.

Nicely done! And more awesome animation!

Uhh this guy is sounding Vic-ish. But no way is that Vic.

*does search after reading credits*

Ah, he's played by Xander Mobus. That's right, this is that same guy who played Shizuma in Boruto who we thought sounded JUST like Vic back then.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=150662

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/f/f2/Shizuma.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/985?cb=20171012115827

Also, it would appear that Behind the Voice Actors' database is incomplete, as his Boruto role is not listed there.

Ending it here... this is going to be murder to wait for three weeks to see the continuation of this. Damn marathons!