UnevenEdge

ONE PUNCH MAN EPISODE #22 (210) DISCUSSION!!

1 minute ago, elfie said:

I admit I still don't know what Garo's significance is in this show. But I do find it a great challenge trying to concentrate with me getting harder under there...

I don't quite know what the show is trying to do with Garo at this point, besides giving every hero there is a reason to fight and show off their power.

;3 Ahh so I am being a harder challenge than expected huh 

• Like 1

Just now, AnimationFan14 said:

I don't quite know what the show is trying to do with Garo at this point, besides giving every hero there is a reason to fight and show off their power.

;3 Ahh so I am being a harder challenge than expected huh 

I feel depressed whenever I'm not getting touches in some way.

• Like 1

These days, I've been trying to watch the first 4 shows of the night even if I'm out and about also watching live music. I just usually do it with the sound off. That said, this week I only saw the last part of OPM then, but the first part, which I just saw, WAS quite funny!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/one-punch-man-season-2/episode-10/.148099

Rating: 2.5☆!? I'll admit the thinly-veiled racism with Blackluster was a bit annoying, even if it is a semi-positive stereotype that Blacks are really strong, but I'd think that final scene with Garou would have raised it to a 3 at least...

Well, only 2 episodes left in this season (series?), but first we've got the catch-up marathon next week!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 2

Lul the one thing Saitama can't win at.

Cute character King is playing as though.

What does King's shirt say?

Maybe they figured you'd have trouble using it. Since it has buttons and everything. :D

The Monsters want peace? Really?

Ah of course he was full of shit!

But shot that dude dead! That's graphic for this show!

Steel is no match for a hardened body. :D

Calmed by Blackluster's muscles. :D

So... that is the monsters plan. Well, pretty good plan for a monster I guess.

Ah hell roachman eaten!

Dominatrix bitch spared.

That's right motherfucker, Goketsu is dead. Don't expect your plans to happen so easily, or at all!

Death Gatling or whatever his name is... another retro anime looking guy heh.

GARO THINKS HE WAS HIT BY KING LOL.

Good lord it's the ancient Clapper commercial! And now Vader is involved?!

Metal Knight isn't just an asshole, he's a selfish sociopathic scumbag!

Saitama just killed all those would be monster recruits LOL.

Damn it kid don't let Biff have that almanac!

All these heroes and with the perfect skills for the job, and Garo is beat up. This may be it for him.