UnevenEdge

Ruin something for somebody else

Lytbryt

4 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Most ground coffee is more filler than actual coffee. Some of the fillers being used range from actual potting soil and twigs to things like soybeans and peanuts.

Gross srsly? I guess I'll have to start buying my whole beans and grinding them

It seems that this practice was at it's worse around 2014... I haven't heard much about that in recent years maybe the FDA has better regs in place now, but I wouldn't be surprised if nothing's changed either.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/dirt-corn-twigs-soybeans-and-other-fillers-are-appearing-in-coffee/2014/09/08/1cf8d724-295d-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html

11 hours ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

I think he's referring to the fact little kids have been known to ingest pennies and other small coins. Luckily, they're small enough to pass through the digestive tract with little or no o

Or all the pennies in my ass.

But who is really keeping track? 

25 minutes ago, Lytbryt said:

I saw it on Boomerang

Doesn't answer my question but now i'm preoccupied with another thing now.

I remember while I was baked a few days ago I was watching....Something....And I was like in my head saying "See, this is why I love this show...It's the one show where I can like every character".....But now, when I need whatever the fuck that was the most, I can't remember it.

I've gone through my watch history and nothing fits that bill.....So I'm just chalking it up to high at this point and gonna watch some South park.