UnevenEdge

Ruin something for somebody else

Lytbryt

59 minutes ago, empty said:

The male Y chromosome has been getting incrementally shorter over the ages. Eventually there will be no men left at all and the human species will die out.

That is if we don't drop the nukes beforehand.

Nah I dont belive that they made the nuke bombs they can make the genetic clone mosnters people too 😛

13 hours ago, Sieg67 said:

Animals cleaned with Dawn soap often died anyway because the damage caused by the oil wasn't isolated to the skin.

You know I wondered about that but I never looked it up because I didn't want to know the truth.  So, thank you?

1 hour ago, imchapp.in said:

Most of the food we all eat has trace remnants of insect parts and rat hair/feces. 

My mom refuses to believe me when I tell her things like this.  I'm like "ROACHES ARE JUST BEETLES!!!  They're no grosser than ladybugs! EITHER would be equally bad if you had an infestation of them!"  

1 hour ago, imchapp.in said:

Most of the food we all eat has trace remnants of insect parts and rat hair/feces. 

Yeah that is unavoidable really gross kinda like ur toothbrush having fecal particles on it and ur phone is really really gross too cuz ur hands are gross

2 hours ago, Lytbryt said:

How can they? From what I have heard the working conditions are atroicious 

Our FC (fulfillment center) has fans and AC, but they still treat us like fucking cattle. We have to keep up a certain rate. They constantly monitor it. Constantly. 

Most of the food in a “fine dining” restaurant is pretty much the SAME FUCKING QUALITY AND BRAND as the food you get in a chain restaurant. Difference is that the high end restaurant cooks your food from scratch.....with cooks that usually have records as big as the menu. 

46 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

Our FC (fulfillment center) has fans and AC, but they still treat us like fucking cattle. We have to keep up a certain rate. They constantly monitor it. Constantly. 

It's like they name these things out of spite

Edited by Lytbryt
  • Haha 1