UnevenEdge

Oh lawd they gonna take me to jail

🍬Candy🍬

Madison teacher called me. She was sleeping in class and she bragged to the teacher that she was up until 2am playing roblox.

Im a deep sleeper. Its possible.*shrug* lawrd this child

I put the laptop and all her electronics in the closet. May ban them during the week days for good. I dunno. 

Debating on whether or not to beat that ass when she gets home.

There may be some parental controls you can set for that. Yep granted you have windows 10 they shouldn't be hard to set up either. You just make an account for madison that'll lock her out at bedtime.. I've never had a reason to use any of this stuff but it's been standard for a while on a lot of devices. 

https://www.netnanny.com/blog/how-to-set-parental-controls-for-windows-10/

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Not to bring it up again.. but you really should consider parental controls... Since you browse stuff with the same computer you probably wouldn't want Madison seeing. 

MH hottie type stuff and all that...  

There's such thing as multiple users. Madison has a different log in than me. But thanks for reminding me of the parental controls. I worked with them a lot doing xbox stuff and i had forgotten about them

19 hours ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Debating on whether or not to beat that ass when she gets home.

Speaking of something that might get you sent to jail...

Though I don't know if the child abuse laws I'm aware of are state or federal laws. Eh.

Unless you mean "beat her ass" quite literally as in her actual rear-end, and that's it, that's probably fine.

• Like 1