UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Season 3 Part 2-ish Re-Discussion!!!

Isn't he technically a human even if he looks like a shrew or whatever he's supposed to be?

Haha those background students.  A dude with a cube for a head (or is that no head and a cube for a neck?), a lady centaur, and a brown Beast?

Why was Hound Dog even there lmao.

That scream Ashido did LOL.

So they have regular classes too?  I don't think that was addressed at all until now.

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

That reminds me, Nejire seemed to be another airhead on first impression in the next ep. So I guess still waiting for a top tier female hero/student.

Hopefully she has another side to her/it's an act/or she's still a badass despite it.

• Like 2

I thought that the VA for All Might Jr. here was the same as Wizard King.  Looks like that isn't the case, but ANN says Robert McCollum played Stain in this show?  I wouldn't have expected that.  And it says he played Gohan in GT?  Is that really true?  Kyle Hebert didn't play Gohan in GT?

Just now, ben0119 said:

I thought that the VA for All Might Jr. here was the same as Wizard King.  Looks like that isn't the case, but ANN says Robert McCollum played Stain in this show?  I wouldn't have expected that.  And it says he played Gohan in GT?  Is that really true?  Kyle Hebert didn't play Gohan in GT?

ooh yeah I wouldn't have thought of Stain's VA as the Wizard King's VA. Neat.

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

What did he write?

The post above mine where I quoted your pic of the goat girl and quoted what Funi had her say in the dub.

It's somewhat of a spoiler if I tell you what he wrote or if you read the post, but if what he said was true then I'm kind of pissed off by that news.

Oh hmmm....I only saw mention of Season 3 which is the one we just finished but now I don't want to go back up and re-read it in case there was something else in there lol.

Edit: Oh good, so it was just the S3 thing, since we didn't learn it in that last ep of the season.

Edited by DangerMouse

3 minutes ago, EmpressAngel said:

That...that's not a spoiler. You're literally rewatching season 3. She doesn't show off her quirk before the end of the season. Which already aired on the block. Two months ago.

Slutty Vault Boy is also everyone's favorite Screaming Good Boy in Dr Stone.

For some reason I thought he was talking about the new season.  I'm tired.  I don't know why he would say we don't know what her quirk is in Season 3 when there's just one episode of it left and we all plainly remember only one of the Big Three shows off their quirk in that episode.

You're gonna have to be more specific.  If you mean Chrome, Matt Shipman plays both him and Gale Force, the Kill la Kill reject whose name I can never remember.  Gotta say I did not spot that one.  I think Gale Force has a deeper voice than Chrome, or at least seems that way.

And now I know the other thing that messed me up.  ANN doesn't have anything listed for the dub of Season 4 so I saw Season 3 and took that as the latest season.  Also doesn't help that Toonami ran the first three seasons all back to back so I really didn't keep track of what season was what.

16 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

That reminds me, Nejire seemed to be another airhead on first impression in the next ep, despite being in the big 3. So I guess still waiting for a top tier female hero/student.

Did someone say boobs?

667338_bocodamondo_nejire-hado.jpg?f1542

• Like 1
  • Haha 3