UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Season 3 Part 2-ish Re-Discussion!!!

15 hours ago, EmpressAngel said:

He has zero indoor voice but makes up for it by being so goddamn likable. This is a good character niche to fall into.

dr-stone-4-e1563881555215.png

The other one who gets loud at times is Senku himself, and yeah, Taiju.  Like I said there's lots of loud people in Dr. Stone.  Didn't think of Taiju when you mentioned that.

I looked Ricardo Fajardo up, and yeah, he plays Mirio (can not remember his or many other's names in MHA), and Taiju.  He also plays Nozel, so that's quite a bit of range to play Black Clover's Byakuya.  Actually, Taiju and Mirio don't sound alike at all, either.  So this guy has a lot of range in general!

Hah, indeed.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Poor Ben, he's already forgotten that Taiju exists.

Actually I was planning to make a comment in the Dr. Stone threads that Taiju and Yuzuriha have plenty of time to repopulate the world right now. xD And they don't know about the village lol.

But yeah I did not think of him when Angel made that comment last night!  Though I was very tired and out of it.  I do hope it's not too long before we see the two of them again though.

I wish Nejire would have let them answer some of those questions.

How is he still not used to his quirk and keeps losing his clothes?

So I guess this show went with the idea of making the elite characters quirky, weird, and funny, instead of "cool."  It's not a bad way to go and has been done a few times.

Like in Bleach -

Spoiler

With Squad 0

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

You don't many anime characters being caught combing their hair on screen in shounen like momo here lol

Lol, I remember reading Kenpachi's bio and it talking about him taking forever in the mirror to get his hair like that lmao.

• Haha 2

Just now, EmpressAngel said:

Nobody talks about the fact that Mineta is exactly the right height to have gotten slapped in the face with a swinging dick during that fight but that would actually be some perfect karma for him.

Oh damn, you're right!

Mineta is seriously such a worthless character!  Why does he even exist?

• Haha 1

On 11/3/2019 at 3:44 AM, OwlChemist81 said:

It feels like all those times Toonami ended at only 3:30 in 2015 and 2016!

And then the block would rerun again right after, at least for part of those times. 

I can still remember when Deadman Wonderland’s Toonami debut trailer first aired. Plus Stand Alone Complex’s first return to the block after it was revived. 

Edited by AnimationFan14
  • Like 2