UnevenEdge

Gundam: The Origin Episode 7 Discussion

Just now, ben0119 said:

Another Starfleet ship blown up lol.

Doctor defecting?

I still don't know what the hell they were talking about with that technobabble about the mobile suit in the other episode.

Damn Char really loves targeting ship bridges. He'll keep doing that later too.

Edited by DangerMouse

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

Man, this is one-sided.

Good job killing the inventor of mobile suits you dumbasses!

What is Char smiling about?

Hmmm, I'm going to guess that with him dead he's smiling and thinking it now virtually ensures war now that the Zabi's think they have a huge combat advantage with Minovsky dead and unable to even the playing field.

Since they don't suspect Dr. Ray's Gundam.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2

Sucks that old man Minovsky got killed by his own invention, or a stupid ripoff thereof, but yeah, that was totally planned by Cas--umm, I mean Char!

I thought we would to the titular Red Comet by episode 9-ish, but 7, the literal midpoint of the series? I never expected that!

Hopefully they explain in Episode 8 how in the hell he even got the thing!

Edited by OwlChemist81

On 8/18/2019 at 3:27 AM, PokeNirvash said:

Because it's the moon.

I'd guess it's the Federation's attempt at making one without understanding what Zeon did to make their Mobile Suits work.

Pretty much.  It also explains why the Feds were losing the war despite numerical superiority.

This version of the Guncannon is perfectly suitable as an anti-ship and armor weapon ala the old Guntanks.  But it is woefully unprepared to actually attack other mobile suits.  Hence Tem Ray’s next project.

• Like 1